Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

EuScL - Paladin Torch price check

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by Wishbone, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Wishbone

Wishbone IncGamers Member

Pala Torch 20-18.

Im unsure what to ask for this beauty.
    I only just got back into diablo 2 few weeks ago, and last time i played was when i was very young.

I thought Paladin torches are among the most expensive ones along with sorc.
    And sinse this is a near perfect roll, id love to know how much i should try to get for it.

Thanks in advance!

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

We have a separate foprum for these questions, so I moved this thread to there.

3. Wishbone

Sorry i should have noticed there was a separate section for it, thanks for moving it :)

4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

It should be very valueable. And if you dont play alot, might be the most valueable item youll find this ladder.

Im not playing, so I cant estimate its value. But as it is around 4 weeks in ladder, Id aim for the stars asap(selling it) or keep it for selfuse.

5. Wishbone

Thanks for your input!
    I understand that you said that you're currently not playing, and cant really estimate its value but ill ask anyway. the highest offer ive had so far is 7 hr.. i didnt sell it right away for that because i really dont have a clue if this is a amazing deal for me, or if i can get alot more with some patience.

And for what it matters, im extremely active right now :D i have no idea how long ladders usually last but im playing atleast 6-8 hours a day right now. and im having an amazing time :D

6. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

The ladder will end in late May, ~6months from start.

Do you need the runes? What is a hr today? Ber/Jah?
    If you are offered 7x Ber runes, and cant trade those runes for items or other runes. I wouldnt take the deal.

Personally, I never do item vs item trades when I dont need the item Im offered. Runes are also items, not currency.

Try ask for different runes as payment. It will be alot easier to use them in runewords, and trade them for items.

7. Wishbone

Yeh I think its Ber/Jah, altho from what i can tell Ohm/Lo somewhat have the same value when it comes to how many ists they are worth.

Thats great advice, i didnt think of it like that but i will try to look for a deal that will get me as many HR as possible that i will actaully use. there are a bunch of runewords that are on my wish list right now so ill have to go over that.

Thanks again ;)

Edit: Ended up selling it to a nice fella for 5hr wich i all need for runewords that im afther, and a soj as bonus :) its possible i could have gotten more but i didnt want to wait forever. and im plenty satisfied with the deal.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014