Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[EuScL] LLD Help plz

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Silent Shaddow, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

[EuScL] LLD Help plz

what sort of equipment should i b using? at the moment i have general's xx flail for slow, ryhme/ward, spirit shroud, infernostrides boots (changing these soon tho 2 crafted/imbuned), peasent crown, angelic combo, bloodfists, bladesbuckle,
    uptil now ive stupidly ignored the str part of the dmg equation and droppped everythng i can into vita, i was thinking of changing the general's to strength flail... what else should i b aiming for?
    -silent

2. Von Lazuli

Von Lazuli IncGamers Member

Um... What type of character are you, because your gear is horrendously mis-matched. Are you a trapper? Are you a kicker? Are you a... hold on... there are no other types of sin at lvl 30...

Laz

3. Silent Shaddow

im supposed to be a kicker...
    i *think* i may have don this badly... not sure, mostly i cherrie picked all the lvl 29 req stuff...
    looking back prob not a gud idea
    -silent

4. ubermoose

ubermoose IncGamers Member

Basic lvl 29 kicker

peasant crown
    angelic amu + rings
    rhyme grim shield
    strength blade talons or crushflange, slow is BM, if you want to get nk'ed use generals :p
    bloodfists
    string of ears
    rare war boots
    armor is a bit more difficult. Either twitchthroe, rattlecage, rockfleece [godly dr% with fade and strings]

Life scs, [15 is max]

If you have mana problems [which you might] use an soj instead of 1 angelic ring and maybe some 4x mana gcs.

Skills [and also some gear] depend on what type you are going to build. Fade or BoS, traps or none, mb or not etc.

If you want ill write up a more detailed guide.

5. Moritz

Moritz IncGamers Member

hi alex mate xD tis moe :)

the items moose listed are pretty ok like that, look for ar and mana as 2nd mods on ur sc's.
    feel free to pm me if you need more info on any lld char, shouldnt be a prob.

6. Silent Shaddow

i think im going 2 need a remake, what str and dex should i go 2? assuming that i use the above equipment? also i decided 2 go 2 lvl 30 b/c then id get vemon and shaddow master... what aer the benefits of not getting lvl 30? it seems strange 2 me
    also im planning on crafting me some war boots, i think what type should i use blood/saftey/caste etc?

lol after what u said about generals i took my lvl 86 assa with her doom.. then went around chilling very1 then targeting them generals my telekicking then running away :grin: yes, i got nked alot
    it was fun...
    -silent

7. Moritz

Moritz IncGamers Member

u need 125str for warboots, dont craft u need 30frw on them at least. rather gamble them.
    dex for maxblock, rest vitality.

lvl29 is well ... some traditional lld level, but ofc u can go lvl 30.

8. ubermoose

Hi Moe, i finally registered here after i couldnt take watching the bad advice [sometimes] given any more:p

Crafting raises the lvl requirement of items a lot. So it is less useful for low lvl dueling. Find/imbue/gamble some rare war boots.

Venom at lvl 30 isnt too great, unless you prebuff with 2*5venom hand scythes, +2 amus, sojs etc...

29 is seen in europe [not in the US however] as the highest level a low lvl dueler can be. Some people consider 30 not lld and more a low-mid lvl dueler.

If you do want to take it above lvl 29, the next stop for a kicker would be lvl 31 where ik gloves, belt and boots become available. Giving you whole heap of useful mods. Mass str/dex, ar, ias, frw, defense... It also makes available ias jewels to help you reach the kicking bps when using fade.

If you want to use this assain for pk'ing then theres no reason not to take it to a higher lvl. Providing ofcourse that you prey on people of a higher lvl still. Ill just list some useful lvl:gear "breakpoints":

30: upgraded tearhaunch, upgraded goblin toes
    31: ik trio
    34: Guillaumes face
    35: black runeword [flail]
    39: shaftstop, 20life scs
    42: skillers, bartucs
    45-49: ravenfrost, um runes-including duress armor, sanctuary shields, 30life skillers, wyrmhide Boots, scarabshell boots

9. tsangd

tsangd IncGamers Member

so..is it better to use strength charms and put stat points into vit or get mana and life scs and put stat points to wear gear and max block?

10. Moritz

Moritz IncGamers Member

just do the maths man ... max str on a sc is 2, max life on a sc is 15 for that lvl.
    2str mean 6life for an assassin, so dont use stat charms ;)

11. Silent Shaddow

hmm rebuilting to use the ik combo sounds fun, i hadnt thought of that, im was just aiming to use to try and maximise dmg, gaining a lvl 3 vemon (duh... i could use spirits =-)) ok, so i havent thought this thro v well at all, there seemed to be a lvl alot of lvl 35 chars around as well...
    so if i was to use ik combo, black flail, guil face, rhyme, what armour should i be using? etc...

12. ubermoose

Well IMO its a choice between rattlecage and twitchthroe.

You need to calculate how much ias you need to get a reasonable kick speed with a flail and make sure you get to that amount. Either by jewels or items with ias.

Twitch saves you stats and gives ias and fhr, but rattlecage gives ar and 25%cb. Its a tradeoff between life and damage really, and its your choice as imo both of them are perfectly viable options.

Yes life charms are better, but if you dont have a full inventory of 8+life scs then supplementing with a few str or dex charms is fine.

13. tsangd

tsangd IncGamers Member

I have tried both and prefer Twitch