EuScL - Is MikkoU's ban justified?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraFreak

Diabloii.Net Member
EuScL - Is MikkoU's ban justified?!!

He's a very nice person and really friendly.

I'm wondering and probably not the only ones, why he had got banned and how long the ban is.

I'd like some support from others, so please post as in support to MikkoU. And let's hope he will get unbanned by posting this.

MuffinMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: EuScL - Is MikkoU's ban justified?!!

But then again, who has a strictry self found/made botd?

Maybe a temp ban with a perm ban warning? He was at least honest when asked of their origin.. Might be more to it than I know though

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator

He's a very nice person and really friendly.

I'm wondering and probably not the only ones, why he had got banned and how long the ban is.

I'd like some support from others, so please post as in support to MikkoU. And let's hope he will get unbanned by posting this.
Being a nice and friendly person has nothing to do with it, really.

If you wonder why he got the ban, you might as well ask him. He should also be aware of the length of his ban.

Getting people to show support and hope for the ban to be lifted is just stupid. It won't help. If you have questions like this, you REALLY should send the mod(s) in question a PM. Starting public threads leads nowhere.

As a sidenote, the only one that can lift a ban is Elly. If MikkoU want his ban lifted, he should email Elly and ask her. Her email is listed on the page.

Gorny

Banned

Tio add to what LorveN posted, if you have concerns about the ban of any person , please take them to a mod (or the mod assigned to the forum where the ban occured) via PM.

Creating threads for debate only leads to more trouble.

Any questions feel free to PM me:smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.