[EUscL] Diablo walks the earth

FuryLasse

Diabloii.Net Member
[EUscL] Diablo walks the earth

The game name is Dont join//jon

I am nowhere near able to kill him, so any help would be appreciated!

I dont wanna go out of the game, but i pretty much cant run any bosses atm, so im just gonna leave the game open for a while. You decide what happens to Anni.

FuryLasse

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for helping me out kiya, and grats on the 18/19/9 anni :)

Thanks also for the stuff you gave me, might not be alot for some but its godly for me!

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks a lot for letting me fight dclone for the first time, and allowing me to keep the anni, I owe you :flowers:

*yay my lightsorc can take dclone, who needs a smiter* :jig:

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, just in the future...

it might be better (and safer) to ask people to post here if they can help you, and NOT post up the game name.

FuryLasse

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, i needed someone to come as fast as possible, cause i wouldnt let a Dclone vanish due to me not beeing able to kill it, and i figured it would be faster to post the game name so that ppl would come faster then if i i had to wait for someone to pm me and then me pm'ing them back. Anyways, thanks for your warning, but i pretty much trust most ppl on these forums :), tho i have lost game items numerous due to me trusting ppl :/

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Well that's good that you trust people here, I have a hard time trusting people even when people trust me with their stuff.

psych

Diabloii.Net Member
Not only members of this forum can read the posts you make.

Also there is a sticky with people willing to help you for free with ubers, you can also check who is online in that thread and whisper that person on b.net

It is good to trust, but it is better to know