[EUSCL] anyone wanna rush a group?

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member
[EUSCL] anyone wanna rush a group?

well i have a lvl 30 hammerdin on normal that has the baalquest normal open, so i can function as gater if anyone feels like doing a rush for a group

"hopes on epic seeing this thread and volunteering"

rusher:
gater: me
rusheed:
rusheed:
rusheed:
rusheed:
rusheed:
rusheed:

Dizzymjewu

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: [EUSCL] anyone wanna rush a group?

Exactly what i was looking for, i can rush and fill in a rushed spot. Afaik, Howling Wolf and Ki-Hyeon would like to join too. How does 13:00 gmt+1 sound to you? And, do you gate nightmare too?

I take liberty to make an updated list ;)

rusher: Dizzy
gater: me
rusheed: Dizzy
rusheed: Howling Wolf
rusheed: Ki-Hyeon
rusheed:
rusheed:
rusheed:

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll gate nightmare to (if it can be done with same char)

though i'm at work till 18 gmt+1 can be online at 19 gmt+1 (maybe a bit later)
if thats to late for u guys thats a pitty

Dizzymjewu

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, how does tomorrow evening sound then (as far as i'm involved) ? Tonight we have some great matches to see, Italy's *** will be whooped i tell you :D

For the gating on nightmare, i believe you have to be 40 to get Ancients there, we'll see about it :) At least it's already way faster then looking for pubbies to gate.

Let me know if tomorrow's on!

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member

tommorow sounds good

if we need a lvl 40 i'll do some baalruns with the hammerdin till i hit 40 or even to 60 for hell (but getting to 60 on normal will take awsomely long) and keep the baal q open

At the moment my fishymancer (another char i started) is in normal act 4 so might be able to get it to baal this evening, so we can plan another one later ^^

Dizzymjewu

Diabloii.Net Member

That won't be possible without Ancients, but Dia's work just fine too when we get there.

Another one is always good ;)

ki-hyeon

Diabloii.Net Member

I have another character to be rushed to.. so I can make it tonight if this one is still going on :)

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member

indeed i need rusher+rusheer and additional 2rusheers spots to my friend opened to participate in this rush.
i will make rush by myselft at 16.00gmt. i can wait for others a couple of hours, but not until tomorrow :)
kamap, plz inform me through pm about such initiatives - dont rely on pure luck next time :wave:

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member

well i could come with my hammerdin to urs epic and prepare my fishy for tomorow for Dizzymjewu's one

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member

i just counted - i can wait until 19.00 gmt, maybe a bit more for a rush session.

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member

epic is ready people

all join channel: etfrush

we are starting when all is there