Europe Ladder Price Guide Season 9

Archone

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Europe Ladder Price Guide Season 9

Id value those charms like this!
20 Life + 11 to one resistance (poison/fire/cold/lightning) = 5-10/15-20/12-16/25-30 ists respectively

16-20life/[email protected] = ~2-3hrs for 16life || ~5hrs for a 19life || 6hrs and up.. the sky is the limit.
3/20/20 = 4 hrs and up- As TD says, the sky really is the limit.

20 life/5 fhr sc = 2-4 ists

[email protected] GC = 2-3 ists
[email protected] res GC = Mal-Ist

Peace

russev

Diabloii.Net Member

Uhh. I never checked this topic :).
About 20/5 and 3/20/20 I must disagree. 20/5 could never be more expensive than 3/20/20. Usually 3/20/20 is 1.5x the value of a 20/5. Also the bearfoot skin is thought to be "mass duped" so it is not as expensive as the brown and M skins. Brown and M are 1.5x the value of bearfoot.
So if we set 6HR for 20/5 I would say that 3/20/20 bear is 9HR and 3/20/20 brown and M are 13-14HR.
I want to emphasize that I trade mostly on NL but still prices are not too different on these charms. The base might change but the ration in value is always like this.

Archone

Diabloii.Net Member

The ratio should be the same in NL I guess, as you say. :)

Peace

stufflife

Diabloii.Net Member

I never did much trading, so I never thought about duping. If there's a difference in value among the skins on charms, maybe someone can finally explain to me why people are concerned with the color of jewels? Does it do anything to the color of the items? Would this, then, have any effect on value?

TenaciousDealer

Diabloii.Net Member

I think it's just Aesthetics stufflife. Some people like to have all there Light rbfs yellow to match their items or they want all blue 40/15 Jewels to match their 30/3os Circ etc. Presume it is the same with other Jewels, sometimes people are just picky.

Ulza

Diabloii.Net Member

Annihilus prices seem to have gone up, offered a fair price from couple of lowish annis according to this guide and got laughed at. No wonder tho, hard to find anyone selling annis at all and every game is flooded with buyers.

Ulza

Diabloii.Net Member

Been trying to buy anni for the past few days and the price guide needs an update regarding the prices, they ave gone way up. Unidentified goes atm for HR+ alone, and a guy refused to sell his 10-11-8 for less than Lo, apparently someone fasttraded it with Jah after a while.

dpskane

Diabloii.Net Member

i am a newb, but can somebody explain me in short terms what happened in the last 5 years that an Ist isn't worth anything compared to what it was worth earlier?
when i last played bnet you got an um for 20 PG. if at all.

have rune drop chances been changed?

stufflife

Diabloii.Net Member

i am a newb, but can somebody explain me in short terms what happened in the last 5 years that an Ist isn't worth anything compared to what it was worth earlier?
when i last played bnet you got an um for 20 PG. if at all.

have rune drop chances been changed?
^^ exactly this. I think they changed within the past year (I took a long break, too). Gem drop rates didn't change, though, so it's now about 15-16 pgems for UM, but most get traded 40/ist.

I think the drop rates approximately quadrupled.

Frostlion

Diabloii.Net Member

To be more specific, take a look at the graph on post #11 in this thread.

Some of the highlights:
- When Zod-capable sources drop a rune, they have about a 1 in 5,000 chance of it being a zod, compared to less than 1 in 80,000 back in 1.10.
- Chances for jah and ber (the most wanted runes), are even better at about 1 in 1,400 when a rune drops.
- The drop rate of the low runes (El-Ith) has actually been decreased, so that the most common rune drops in end game are now tal-amn. Very nice for people collecting spirit packs or crafting.
- As I understand it, the chance of a monster dropping any rune at all hasn't been changed, the chances for particular runes have just been moved around.

dpskane

Diabloii.Net Member

thanks for the help, stafflife & frostlion!

now that's some great news!
finally there is a chance to get some decent rune words. it's a bit sad if you have a couple of harles and arachs (meppel meppel meppel) but your highest rune is a vex - which you cubed with HF quest runes. a single IST was the highest rune i ever found on a drop (other than HF, HF gave me gul twice, i guess). damn, that cheers me up! :)

Frostlion

Diabloii.Net Member

Some more updates:

Lowest I've seen for organ sets in a while is Ist+mal, but almost all are 2 ist.

Lo = 12 Ist
Sur = 11 Ist (1/2 Ber)
Ber = 22-23 Ist
Jah = 22-23 Ist

Annihilus
Unidentified = HR
Low (10+/10+/5+) = ~12 Ist
Mid (14+/14+/7+) = HR

necrox

Diabloii.Net Member

I belive
Lo goes for 11-12ists
Sur 10-12ists
ber 20-24ists
jah 20-24ists

:)

Frostlion

Diabloii.Net Member

You're probably right about the lo.

I've not seen anyone offering ber/jah under 22 ist though (although people are asking for them at that price). I've been selling mine for 23 pretty consistently too. I'll see if any offers at 20 ist pop up though, because that would be a fairly quick way to make 3 ists!

necrox

Diabloii.Net Member

I believe most of these who trade hr are trying to make a profit
Out of it(duh!).
It happend to me in more then one occasion that i succeeded to trade 20ist for
Ber so im basing my knowledge on that.
I may have gotten lucky though, who knows..

I'm out, g'night:)

jffun

Diabloii.Net Member

What about the torch prices from the guide?
Is it still accurate for most of them? I think that gap between pala,sorc & other torches is fairly big at higher mods, but then again i don't really know :)

Regards,
jffun

riv

Diabloii.Net Member

I've seen quite a few "O 23 ist N hr" games lately so I figure selling for 23 shouldn't be hard. You're bound to have people come in and ask for a discount, though.

riv

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll bump this so its still above the season 8 thread to avoid confusion.

Tbone

Diabloii.Net Member

I've been offering 16 to 18 Ists for a Jah or a Ber here in the US West Ladder forums and moving quite a few. I'm getting the feeling that people are able to pickup Jahs and Bers elsewhere a lot cheaper and bring them here to load up on Ists.