Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Euro HCL] Hellforge rushes READ !

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by WackenOpenAir, Mar 13, 2004.

1. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir IncGamers Member

[Euro HCL] Hellforge rushes READ !

I am looking for 7 people to join me in hellforge rushes.

The plan is to do multiple hellforge rushes together and then share the runes fairly. The more people the better since if you do it with 2 people, you will have 1 rune for 2 people while with 8 people, you will have 7 runes for 8 people. doing multiple rushes makes it possible to share the runes more fairly.

I have a sorceres capable of rushing the characters trough all difficulties.
    If you didn't know already: yes it is possible to get lvl 1 characters in hell act4.

participants dont need any powerfull characters, you can just make new characters to join the rushes. I do however want players that have some knowledge about being rushed and who are cooperative. Everything should be done fast.

Your gain is runes + characters being rushed to hell.

I do not use maphack, i expect it to take roughly one hour per rush trough all difficulties.

Anyone who is interested in participating please reply here. When i have a decent amount of people here, we will choose a time to do the rush. If more than 7 people want to participate, i can choose 2 different times to do this.

I myself can be available at almost any time between sunday night ~21:00 and firday night ~ 19:00.
    Preferably i would do 3 or 4 runs in a row, meaning we would need about that many hours.

If you are interested in participating, reply here with the times you are available and the amount of runs you would be willing to participate.
    It would be best if we do a chosen number of runs with 1 group and then at the end share the runes over the whole group. If however halfway the runs you want to quit, that is possible and you will get your fair share of the runes. However, this does NOT mean that if one person's character gets a vex and he quits, he will have that vex.
    Luck is not a personall matter here, this is a group effort and therefore the runes will be shared fairly.

Any players that will attempt to cheat on this fair sharing of runes will obviously not be able to participate anymore later and will be named on the trading forums. Obviously, leaving (and not comming back, disconnect are of course possible) just before reaching the hellforge is also cheating.

2. NeoHydragen

NeoHydragen IncGamers Member

Eeh... nvm you're on Europe, I need to read more fully before posting.

3. det

det IncGamers Member

How exacly define a "fair" sharing if you get e.g.

IST
    UM
    UM
    GUL
    LUM
    LEM
    HEL
    SHAEL

There's gonna be 2-4 very unhappy ppl ;)

4. SpicyChicken

SpicyChicken IncGamers Member

I wouldn't mind joining you. I'm available at odd hours, just let me know when you'd like to start.

-SC

5. WackenOpenAir

Thats why i want to do multiple runs....

6. Faendris

Faendris IncGamers Member

Hi there,

I would like to join you. I'm not an expert in being rushed but have a fair share of experience (was rushed through Hell recently / took about an hour). Thus I might need a hint from time to time in our first rush. I do appreciate fairness & teamplay (no maphack please) and would welcome a long term cooperation (maybe not only for rushes but also for levelling later on).

I'll be available today at 21.00 to 1.00 just post the details here.

cheers,

Faendris

7. remcodr

remcodr IncGamers Member

You forget 1 thing

You need a char that still needs normal baal with lev 40 or higher. Otherhwise you cant get past the baalquests with the lev 1 guys because no1 can get to wc2 to allow the rest of the party to leech...

8. WackenOpenAir

SpicyChicken & Faendris: I f you guys post your account name or PM it to me, i will contact you tonight when i get on battle.net. (around 21:00 west european time)

remcodr: I know, i myself have 1 char to use for normal and 1 for nightmare. So the first run is covered in that aspect at least. Probably some of the participants have characters that can be used for this as well.

9. Makhlath

Makhlath IncGamers Member

Think you'll get more than that from 28 nm and 28 hell hellforge quests. If thats all you get from all the runs, its not 2-4 unhappy players, its 8 unhappy players :)

10. sonikki_

sonikki_ IncGamers Member

u said friday at 19oo ? meaning next friday? i could join then but can't today. sounds like a good idea :p
    i concider myself being fairly experienced in rushes and can provide your sorc with nice bo while being rushed :)

11. WackenOpenAir

I can be unline anytime between sunday 2100 and friday 1900. in weekends i have other things to do. During the week i only need to spend a few hours on study, but that can be any hours i choose to.

12. TankYou

TankYou IncGamers Member

Sounds good,

I'd like to join you. Like Faendris I'm not an expert in being rushed but I've played the game for quite some time, so I'm sure i'll learn :uhhuh:
    I can be on all day tomorrow and every weeknight after 20:00.
    I'll PM my acc