[Eu SCL] new jah burst in ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkonly

Diabloii.Net Member
[Eu SCL] new jah burst in ladder

hi ....... iv been lookin 4 a jah 4 some time ....:D & now it seems everywhere i look theres a game "o jah" or somtin.... new burst of JAH DUPES i think ;) ...
Just now there was a sorc(~lvl87) with LIDLES(not even a Pdiamond in it) & wt 32 on her & she was offerin jah .... lol

Anyone got anythin to say aboat this?

sharkonly

Diabloii.Net Member
Superhal said:
don't use maphack.
:scratch: .... not usin it : / ....... but in diablo was an invention caled trade screen....u know.... i used tht hack since she was noob :) i simply showed her my items so she whould show hers.........she had tal set (crapy) wt32 lidless 2xxdef n crap rings..... i dont think any real player tht whould trade a jah whould have those things on him at around lvl87

sry 4 dissapointin u ....... im a oldstile player :clap:

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, why would it be weird? I got comment from people all the time for using Ummed Visceraunt and Occulus? Nobody ever complained when I traded Zod orso? :rolleyes:

BananaPancakes

Diabloii.Net Member
hm well some ppl like me have mules that were once chars or w/e or jsut didnt bother puttin on her final gear yet. i make trade games with my lv 87 pally n hes holdin ohm, ist, ist n some nice charms but hes wearing lightsabre (a low one 2), crowcaw, a magic ring n the such lol

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
sharkonly said:
she had tal set (crapy) wt32 lidless 2xxdef n crap rings..... i dont think any real player tht whould trade a jah whould have those things on him at around lvl87
Well, there *is* a slight chance she was just lucky and found that Jah despite having crappy gear. Wasn't that what we all were dreaming of when beeing noobs ourselves?

*stkrause

sharkonly

Diabloii.Net Member
Whell first of all when i trade 4 a Hr i allways ask the trader to move it around if he dosnt do tht rigth away( to see if its not a trade hack ) or if he starts movin it rigth when i enter the trade screen theyr eyther to eager to get it off theyr hands cause its dupe or i dont no what other reasons. I dont like to trade thowse guys who move i rigth away because of a bad
experience with a hoto when i started the game on bnet .... i think whe`v all gone through somtin like tht :) But back to what i was sayn......after he moves it at my sayn i ask him 2 simple questions: where & when did he get it.
At this point allmoast all stop & dont say a thing or change the subject (till now only a lvl 67 necro told me directly tht he got it from ebay... than he probably went afk or somtin... )

I do all these things cause i dont have a bad experience with dupes & i dont whant to have one

As for the mule part no way cause u dont play the mules... when i entered she came through the wp & the game was on 4 like 20 sec when i joined
( got a good memory ) ....... n findin it? lol where at a baalrun? bots own thowse .... & why was she tradin it rigth now with other ~4 offer jah games?

anyway iff anyone has got the time i whould like theyr advice in trading hr or valuables .....2-3 questions

what happens iff i socket a duped rune ? bnet says it will dissapear after a while ... "other site" (not gonna make publicity) says tht the rune becomes permed... whats ur experience?

"other site" says tht to make sure ur duped rune dosnt dissapear when u exit a more then 1 player game, to go into a trade screen, cancel trade & exit in less than 3 sec (a jah trader just did tht with me today)

oh .... a WARNING once i entered a game around these lines "o tal set isted n
ist" ....... when i entered trade screen he showed the items with unhumanly speed ... he set 2 nagels, tals full set, spirit monarch in less than 2-3 sec ....
i canceled trade & asked him to show again. Same thing in same spaces less than 2-3 sec ...... ( ist for ful isted tals? + monarch & 2 nagels 30%?!?! )
cmon now thts crazy..... after tht i started readin aboat hacks & got to the conclusion tht it was a hack that shows u only the images of the items

any experences on things like these? or some advice whould be greatly apreciated....... besides some of u migth even learn somtin :D

P.S. sry 4 the long writin :) its like a messy mule cleanout so who has time to read thowse should have time to read this aswhell :thumbsup:

sh4rk

tinncann25

Diabloii.Net Member
sharkonly said:
As for the mule part no way cause u dont play the mules... when i entered she came through the wp & the game was on 4 like 20 sec when i joined
( got a good memory ) ....... n findin it? lol where at a baalrun? bots own thowse .... & why was she tradin it rigth now with other ~4 offer jah games?
sh4rk

maybe...the were in a different act?

my mule which used to carry close to 10 ists 2 ohms and 1 ber had peasant crown and gloom belt as her only equipment

i cant read half the stuff u write

sharkonly

Diabloii.Net Member
tinncann25 said:
i cant read half the stuff u write
sry bout tht, now i see how messy it looks ........ not used to this sites interface yet
im not from the UK or USA ... im from Romania & our sentances form difrently,
some words i dont know so i cant express myself perfectly
try harder :D ull understand

the point isnt the equipement its the timing... i saw 4 games offering jah, all in like 3 minutes.... I was lookin for jah some time now..... & all of the sudden 4 games offerin it.... thats what i meant by "jah burst"

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
You know that a single experience with 4 Jah offering games is statisticly insignificant? If there were always like 4 games, than you got a point, but if you saw that once, it's just chance.

*stkrause

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
sharkonly said:
hi ....... iv been lookin 4 a jah 4 some time ....:D & now it seems everywhere i look theres a game "o jah" or somtin.... new burst of JAH DUPES i think ;) ...
Just now there was a sorc(~lvl87) with LIDLES(not even a Pdiamond in it) & wt 32 on her & she was offerin jah .... lol

Anyone got anythin to say aboat this?
1 dont use mh
2 I do most of my trades with a mule, lately either my lvl 80 smiter with just some crap in it (& a 15ed ap that will belong to soeki) or my lvl 75 mavina bowazon ~~

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Joch said:
1 dont use mh
2 I do most of my trades with a mule, lately either my lvl 80 smiter with just some crap in it (& a 15ed ap that will belong to soeki) or my lvl 75 mavina bowazon ~~
As far as I know, he doesn't? He said he saw all those items in the trade screen (happens all the time that bnet pubbies ask me to show my items to them, and they spontaneously show theirs)

sharkonly

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm..... lvl 87 mule ..... nice ...... why play till lvl 87 & then turn it into a
mule?? why not just stop at 80 ?

i got like 4 mules under 80 & just 1 at lvl 81.... the rest above 80 i play them
i have lvl ** & 89 mf sorcs, 86 barb, 84 ama, 94 pala........from around 83
lvlin is harder... even in baalruns....... Why lvl to 87 when around lvl 80 u allredy know iff u like to play the char or not...

Anywhay THAT WAS NO MULE :grrr:

:lol:

stil need an answer at this question(ill rephrase it) :

For example : i just traded my ists for a jah & ber(bowth dupes) to make enigma
Now....... will they dissapear when bnet runs that antidupe program? or do the runes become permed & dont dissapear if socketed?........

btw did bnet run that program lately? seems not ;)

sh4rk

:edit:? no i do use mh... but i need to run nxt to the edges of the map to see it all... werry slow proces..... :lol:

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
sharkonly said:
hmm..... lvl 87 mule ..... nice ...... why play till lvl 87 & then turn it into a
mule?? why not just stop at 80 ?

i got like 4 mules under 80 & just 1 at lvl 81.... the rest above 80 i play them
i have lvl ** & 89 mf sorcs, 86 barb, 84 ama, 94 pala........from around 83
lvlin is harder... even in baalruns....... Why lvl to 87 when around lvl 80 u allredy know iff u like to play the char or not...

Anywhay THAT WAS NO MULE :grrr:

:lol:

stil need an answer at this question(ill rephrase it) :

For example : i just traded my ists for a jah & ber(bowth dupes) to make enigma
Now....... will they dissapear when bnet runs that antidupe program? or do the runes become permed & dont dissapear if socketed?........

btw did bnet run that program lately? seems not ;)

sh4rk

:edit:? no i do use mh... but i need to run nxt to the edges of the map to see it all... werry slow proces..... :lol:
I got a lvl 90 sorc as mule
reason: first sorc on ladder I made, firesorc & I consider her to be sucky. Why delete teh char & make it over while you can have a free mule already with 90 days expiration safety?

bnet has run it imo, got a friend who got a *poof* just a week or 2 ago

Status
Not open for further replies.