Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Eu SCL] Just made the trade of the week!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by helvete, Oct 8, 2006.

1. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

[Eu SCL] Just made the trade of the week!

So, I browse public games for games where meph quest is done (90% of all pubbies) for my stuck meph sorc to mf when I see a game

"O 2hr N 40pruby" ---> description: FAST, boys and girls!!

I enter, say "I have on mule" then proceed to kill meph (which dropped nothing special) and I was just about to exit the game, when the reply comes: "You have? Create a game."

so I say "ruby // 123" and goes to create the game with a pruby mule, and the guy comes and lets me choose between Ohm, Jah and Ber!!

I chose Jah Ber (quick enigma) and we traded, and the runes haven't poofed or anything (not that my ruby mules enter a lot of games anyway) so guess I'm off to either trade them to ists, or make use of that 3s sup dusk I have lying around.

Just had to share, guess this guy was pretty rich and really loves crafting.

2. Triumph81

Triumph81 IncGamers Member

saw a game similar to these one, it was 1hr for 40pruby (Need Fast) only problem was i didnt have 40pruby :hanky:

but nice deal u made :thumbsup:

3. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

I like to make deals for 30+pgems for puls, and then sort out all craft ones, and sell them to buy more runes to buy more pgems... you get it. Free rerolls.

4. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

nice trade, ill be sorting my pgems from now on

5. hhhrobi

hhhrobi IncGamers Member

just wanted to say that that sorc act 3 thing got me going again for mf.

this was 2 days ago and i had no gear. Last night i got to lvl 75 and she is up and running with anni,torch,full tal and all.......

be aware people... be aware of my new mf sorc :tongue:

thanks for inspiration helvete and sory for not beeing on this subject at all :smiley:

6. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

The sorc act 3 thing wasn't my idea originally, but since I can't remember who had the original idea, I'll just take credit :D

I've "broken" two such sorcs, by playing while drinking, and killing meph in games where the quest wasn't done. Easy ways to tell:

- Quest log should be obvious, check it and make sure upon joining games
    - If meph is killed in that game, no quest log will appear when entering durance 3. Usually, it reminds you that you need to create a new game or join a different one. (If it says "kill mephisto", get out of there.
    - If you're (like me) so drunk, you can't really read, then the last way to tell a bad game is if meph's portal to act 4 is not "active". In games whith the quest not done, the portal is not animated like usual, but looks "closed".

Baal runs also work well as games, since they take about as long as finding and killing meph, check both racks and his superchest. People who create baal games tend to have killed meph before.

7. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

40 pgems of the same type commonly trade for 1 hr.You got a pretty good deal with 2 runes.

Hows this one ...I was in west trade one night and saw a guy offering 1 hr for 2 flawless topaz.Id just hopped out of a mf run and knew I had 2 in my cube.Joined game pronto and was 1hr richer for the cost of 2 flawless topaz :grin:

He must have been desperate to cube socket an armour or something and had 1 flawless topaz.

Rich people...heh.

8. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

On west, HRs are worth about 1/8 of what they are worth on Europe. 20 amethysts or 20 rubies commonly trade for Pul on Eu.