[EU SC LADDER] Need Sorc items

madrettorrR

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi everyone!

After years I seemingly grew a new desire to play some old skool Diablo 2. I decided to dust off 2 of my old copies and get right back up the saddle. Unfortunatly I don't have as much time to grind as I had in the past, so my meteorb mage can use some help acquiring items.

Unfortunatly not being able to play a lot, does also mean I can't offer a lot, so here's my pathetic excuse for an offerlist: ;)
-1xGul-rune (dropped from Hells Forge Quest)
-1xIst-rune (dropped in Nightmare Cow level)
-1XMal-rune (dropped from Hell Countess)
-1xFal-rune
-10xRal-rune
-8xSpirit packs
-6xPtopaz
-6xPruby
-6xPDiamond
-2xPemerald
-2xPamethyst
-4xPsapphire
-2xPskulls
-Rare jewel: lvl 18 20%enh damage/+20 poison damage over 2 secs/+2dex/+6energy (no idea if this is any good)

Need:
-Hellfire Torch (can be the crappiest one you've ever seen, I'd be really happy with a 10/10)
-Annihilus (see torch for comment)
-decent +2 skills amulet (Cheapass Tals/Mara's?) using Mahim-Oak atm
-Cheapass Shako /+2 skills FCR Circlet using Tal's Helmet atm
-HotO (crappy one)/Oculus/Death's Fathom using Spirit Dimensional Blade atm

Lower priority:
-Vampire Gaze helmet Merc is using Crown of Thieves atm
-Arachnids Mesh belt using Tal's belt atm

Other items I'm currently wearing and don't imidiatly seek replacements for (but hey, shout out if you see something happening! ;) )
-Magefist gloves completely happy with this
-32% Spirit Monarch completely happy with this
-Shaftstop Merc armor
-Insight Merc weap
-+10FCR/+25%Fres ring/+3%manasteal
-+10FCR/+8%Lres ring
-Skin of the Vipermagi
-Waterwalk boots

ps. due to my working hours it's very hard for me to meet in person for trading, so I do prefer muletrading. Hope that isn't a problem seeing I haven't been here for years.
pps. I haven't got a clue what something is worth, so be gentle with me. Teehee ;)

Last edited:

mossse

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi,

I've got a white Monarch and an extra pair of Magefists. I can trade them for a Pul. If you want sockets on the Monarch, I can do that for an extra PAme.

madrettorrR

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi,

I've got a white Monarch and an extra pair of Magefists. I can trade them for a Pul. If you want sockets on the Monarch, I can do that for an extra PAme.
Hi!

No clue what the items are worth, but I guess Pul + 1xPAme sounds about okay for a pair of Magefists+4 sox Monarch?
So it's okay by me. Do you mind me setting up a mule for trading? If yes, I'll whisper you the acc. info in a pm. :)

madrettorrR

Diabloii.Net Member
Got a pair of Magefists and Spirit Monarch thanks to mossse. Thanks again!

Still have a need for other items btw.

madrettorrR

Diabloii.Net Member
I've made some changes to my openingpost. My offerlist has become slightly less pathetic.

ps. I had hoped more people check out the tradeforums, come on! ;)