Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

EU SC #1 EU Incgamers clan could use some attention

Discussion in 'IncGamers' Clan and In-Game Community Channel' started by Sephyron2, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Sephyron2

Sephyron2 IncGamers Member

As the title states the Incgamers clan on EU could use some attention. currently our only officer is Elly as leader and she unfortiently hasent been on for around two months and we have multiple members who havent been on for 100+ and 200+ days and according to some members we also have people who have been waiting for invite confimations for several weeks.
    Im not sure if there is anyone that would be suitable as officer but it would be appriciated if some maintenance of the rooster could be made.

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

I have poked Elly to see what's going on there and at East SC. Once I hear back I'll be able to update. Unfortunately if a leader and officer are both MIA there is nothing that can be done.

3. Sephyron2

Sephyron2 IncGamers Member

Oh, i understand that it might not be something that can be cfixed/changed quick or easy since finding new officers and possibly a new leader isn't really something that can be done in a snap.
    I mostly just thought i would post about it to possibly get some infomration about how the situation is looking and what is going on.
    THanks for the quick first reply.