Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[EU-HC-L]Looking for a guild/group of people to play with

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Gul Dukat, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat IncGamers Member

[EU-HC-L]Looking for a guild/group of people to play with

Hi,
    as you may(or may not have noticed) I'm a newcomer to the forums and a newcomer to ladder battllenet as well.

I have played D2 and D2 LoD preaty much from since it came out(not continuously) usually by my self or with a couple of other RL friends of mine.
    I'v had characters at 90+ levels so i know a thing or two about D2. I'v also had 2 mid 50's characters on HC ladder couple of years back.

Now I'v gotten back to playing D2 Lod again on battle net, so i was wondering if some of you nice folks here could point my to a EU Clan or a group of folks playing or are wiling to team up with my and teach my something in the process, cause playing the game solo gets awfully boring quite fast.

Feel free to contact my via PM, skype or msn

2. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma IncGamers Member

Re: [EU-HC-L]Looking for a guild/group of people to play with

Ever thought about switching to west realm? I noticed you said you were new to ladder b-net. So I don't think you would be setback too much.

We are a mature gaming clan that supports Diablo II Lod on West Realm Ladder & Non-Ladder & WoW on the PvP realm Bleeding Hollow currently. We offer friendly and competitive play to all skill level of players, beginner through advanced. If you like free GRushes, Trusted Xfers, casually raidng and pvp, just some online gaming buddies, or need help this new ladder season. We are the clan for you! Also, we are recruiting for the Alliance side of the Bleeding Hollow realm in WoW.

www.heavens-redemption.co.nr

You will see navigation links on the top of the page. First, you need to click the Forums link at the home page and register a forum name. After you do this, click the Join Us link at the top of the home page. Then, you need to click the D2 or WoW Application(depeding on the division you want to be in) link on the next page. You will then be directed to an application to fill out. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE WHOLE APPLICATION & REGISTER A FORUM NAME OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. When it asks how you found out about Heaven's Remption, please say PerfectEnigma. So I get credit for recruiting you. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or post them on the Heaven' Redemption site forum or contact area.

Thanks,

PerfectEnigma

3. Gul Dukat

Well thanks for the info.

I'll think about it. The issue i have with being in US guilds s the time difference. US east is about 6-7 hours and west about 9 hours so that would put my play prime time at about early morning your time. I'v been in some US guilds in some mmo's it usualy does not work out quite well.

Off topic: i don't remember putting an avatar for my self, how did one get up there?

4. DoggPound

DoggPound IncGamers Member

hi, i play eu hc ladder from time to time, i have one character already done. if youre still up to some playing, just whisper me *marcinclassic

5. Gul Dukat

I'v completed nightmare and will by doing some baal and other runs to get my self to lvl 75 or so before i hit hell. So if anyone wants to join my PM my and we can work something out :)

6. Gul Dukat

well since i foolishly sorted throu my inventory while still fighting some mobs sneaked up on my and my mancer is history i'm starting over with a sorceress.
    anyone is welcome to join my. wisper my on Gul_Dukatr :)