[Eu] Duelling Channel

Vindictive

Diabloii.Net Member
[Eu] Duelling Channel

Seeing as I can never find any good duelling games and the ones I do find are filled with the general pubbie idiots, I was thinking that we make a channel that all Europe realm people from the forums can just join and match up. Was thinking *EuroPK

Just an idea cause I am getting kind of sick of playing pubbie dueling games and I really can't be bothered to join Euro-PvP.net :rolleyes:

Vindi

Vindictive

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
count me in :), are the rules very harsh?(thinking of enigma is banned etc etc)
I was thinking of the rules being pretty loose, just that people have to play more mannered. Like no naked kills, overstacking absorb, potting, town gaurding etc. basically the opposite of public duels in hehaviour.

Vindictive

Diabloii.Net Member
nastyx said:
Ladder / Non-Ladder or just anything goes? Im up for NL, *nastyxv
I play mainly ladder but anything goes i guess.

Another Idea, actually Nasty's idea, use irc quakenet server and channel #d2-etf
everyone there is europe realm and we can just orgaise duels there ;)

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Vindictive said:
Another Idea, actually Nasty's idea, use irc quakenet server and channel #d2-etf
everyone there is europe realm and we can just orgaise duels there ;)
Lot's of noobs there though ::cough:: Jordy :: cough::
Actually, that's a good idea, just come and visit us, if I'm there you can always convince me into duelling you :thumbsup:

HoD

Vindictive

Diabloii.Net Member
G0su_Hellbolt said:
Is anyone actually in EuroPK?

*Gosu-Hellbolt
Just read this thread again. People are interested. Gonna hang there from now on seeing as noone is ever in *public chat etf, except richo :rolleyes:

Glad people are gonna use the channel, tell friends and other people u play with so we can get quite a few people to hang there and play that aren't a bunch of you-know-whats :cool:

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
wOOt!!! Sign me up for some dueling.

Non-Ladder anything ;)

*Arbedark
*Padaxes
*Arbedark-LLD
*Sukuyan

Edit: Just wait a week or 2, :p, too busy been making other peoples chars since i came back :S havent had a chance to make more than 2 for myself :cry:

Arb

richo

Diabloii.Net Member
count me in ladder (next monday) and nl now:)

*richo999 for dueling other things *richo-1000

and hod look in the mirror dutch better then belgiums:p

rgzzz
RICHO

MortIIs

Diabloii.Net Member
richo said:
count me in ladder (next monday) and nl now:)

*richo999 for dueling other things *richo-1000

and hod look in the mirror dutch better then belgiums:p

rgzzz
RICHO
Possibly, but our beer is still best ;)

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
you can also count me in *priit, I would really like to meet some melee players to duel.. :clap:

*priit

G0su_Hellbolt

Diabloii.Net Member
koeraokse said:
you can also count me in *priit, I would really like to meet some melee players to duel.. :clap:

*priit
Go fight Jordy's smiter. Stupid guy uses Storm but still manages to kill my one :rolleyes:

We should post gamenames here for ppl to fight in.

I'm in for europk/z or even etfpvp/x.

But wait for me to get my PvP Nec up :uhhuh:

*Gosu-Hellbolt

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
im up for any kind of duel with my wind druid, and building my wof trapper atm!,

*addibe-