Ethical Dilemma

Gdog4evr

Diabloii.Net Member
Ethical Dilemma

Question: Is it wrong to try and start an intellectual conversation in the bnet channels when I know I'll be called a n00b for it? I mean, doing it so I can laugh at the responses I get. EG:

I mean, obviously, mocking somebody’s choleric temper isn't a positive aspect of your personality, but is it really that bad?

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
Gdog4evr said:
Question: Is it wrong to try and start an intellectual conversation in the bnet channels when I know I'll be called a n00b for it? I mean, doing it so I can laugh at the responses I get. EG:

I mean, obviously, mocking somebody’s choleric temper isn't a positive aspect of your personality, but is it really that bad?
Of course theres not, if you can't annoy at least a handful of people a day lifes not worth living.

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Fact of the matter, nobody is there to spend hours talking. Thats what the forums are for. They're there to play. I know they're pretty immature, but fact is those chat rooms are for advertising their items.

Akira

If you're on b.net you're looking in all the wrong places for conversation. Personally I don't think it's bad at all to mock people when they seem to be almost blind with stupidity, but I have also been described as contemptuous. So it may be something you want to do in small doses.