Ethereal Stormshield?

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
Ethereal Stormshield?

Is it possible? I've seen eth magic monarchs and eth rare monarchs drop, but never an eth un-ID unique monarch.

As I've never seen one before in quite some time of playing, my guess is that it isn't possible, but if it isn't, why not?

It would be nice to see an eth un-ID unique monarch with 86 durability that turns into an indestructible eth Stormshield.

Edit: Hmm, I think this has something to do with the 'indestructible' mod. I know that eth Wizardspikes are not possible, so that means that eth Stormshields are not possible either.

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
frostburn=n00b
stormshied has indestructible mod. so you don't find and eth unique monarch ever.
there are some uniques that have both eth and indestructible mod buld in and those will alwys be eth no matther what

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
nebux said:
frostburn=n00b
I deserved that. :laugh:

nebux said:
there are some uniques that have both eth and indestructible mod buld in and those will alwys be eth no matther what
Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking about. In my head it was something like 'Ethereal Edge is both ethereal and indestructible, so why shouldn't SS be eth and indestructible as well?'

Of course, Ethereal Edge has indestructibility and ethereal built-in as fixed mods on this unique axe.

Hey, I typed this in the morning, and my brain doesn't work in the morning! :grin:

brualness

Banned
nebux said:
frostburn=n00b

dont be a twat he was asking a queston

and how u ment to know if u dont ask i h8 pppl like u that call ppl noob for asking a queston no 1 know every thing about this game

ppl like u make my bloud burn

aman

Assassin Moderator
I'll step in and defend nebux , they are both from the Single player forum and both friends , i know Nebux ment no harm by what he was saying. Of course not everyone knows this and it could look like a flame...

k/t

Banned
brualness said:
dont be a twat he was asking a queston

and how u ment to know if u dont ask i h8 pppl like u that call ppl noob for asking a queston no 1 know every thing about this game

ppl like u make my bloud burn
Now repeat in English.

BildBenny

Diabloii.Net Member
So... Every Unique that has "Indestructible" can't spawn ethereal? Unless they have the "Always Ethereal" attribute, like Ethereal Edge?

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
BildBenny said:
So... Every Unique that has "Indestructible" can't spawn ethereal? Unless they have the "Always Ethereal" attribute, like Ethereal Edge?
Correct...