Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Etheral armor question

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Ziggy54, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Ziggy54

Ziggy54 IncGamers Member

Etheral armor question

I have an etheral 3 socketd scarab husk with about 780 def and about 85 strength req i think..... i was wondering could I repair this if i put enigma in this with a ral or an ort rune (forgot which one it was)... im sorry if this question was already asked and thanks for the answer in advance

2. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

You can't repair Ethereal items, not trough an NPC and not through the cube. Else every high level char would wear Ethereal items and those low level runes would get sky high prices.

3. Ziggy54

Ziggy54 IncGamers Member

ok thank you...... i was just wondering do u think that is worth nething?? and also is a 4 socketed etheral protector shield with +45 res all worth nething? im sorry i know this is not the trade forum but i was just wondering....

4. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

the scarab husk might be worth something to someone who loves their merc VERY much and wants to give them enigma lol.

5. Anksun

Anksun IncGamers Member

I dont know if the shield worth a lot, but i know i do need one like this one for my pally. If this is on us-west ladder, i'll offer good. *anksun2

For the eth armor, i have myself a sacred eth armor (838def) and it's not worth anything really. (Except if you find a crazy multi-high runes owner who want to give an enigma or something like that to his merc... I dont see this commonly :)

6. Ziggy54

Ziggy54 IncGamers Member

well both of these items are on US East Ladder so if ne one is interested my account name is *mr.khan