Etheral armor question

Ziggy54

Diabloii.Net Member
Etheral armor question

I have an etheral 3 socketd scarab husk with about 780 def and about 85 strength req i think..... i was wondering could I repair this if i put enigma in this with a ral or an ort rune (forgot which one it was)... im sorry if this question was already asked and thanks for the answer in advance

Stiertje

Diabloii.Net Member
Ziggy54 said:
I have an etheral 3 socketd scarab husk with about 780 def and about 85 strength req i think..... i was wondering could I repair this if i put enigma in this with a ral or an ort rune (forgot which one it was)... im sorry if this question was already asked and thanks for the answer in advance
You can't repair Ethereal items, not trough an NPC and not through the cube. Else every high level char would wear Ethereal items and those low level runes would get sky high prices.

Ziggy54

Diabloii.Net Member
ok thank you...... i was just wondering do u think that is worth nething?? and also is a 4 socketed etheral protector shield with +45 res all worth nething? im sorry i know this is not the trade forum but i was just wondering....

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
the scarab husk might be worth something to someone who loves their merc VERY much and wants to give them enigma lol.

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont know if the shield worth a lot, but i know i do need one like this one for my pally. If this is on us-west ladder, i'll offer good. *anksun2

For the eth armor, i have myself a sacred eth armor (838def) and it's not worth anything really. (Except if you find a crazy multi-high runes owner who want to give an enigma or something like that to his merc... I dont see this commonly :)

Ziggy54

Diabloii.Net Member
well both of these items are on US East Ladder so if ne one is interested my account name is *mr.khan