Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Eth Warshrike

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Aldeth the Foppish Idiot, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot IncGamers Member

Eth Warshrike

I just found one last night. The damage on the ethereal version is very acceptable, and since it replenishes quantity, fast, pierces, etc., I'm trying to figure out how to make use of this. What would you recommend as a build that would utilize this weapon?

2. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

Re: Eth Warshrike

get another and make a throw barb... on second thought get 3 more since they run out fast and you cant repair them. i have an absolutely perfect pair of eth ones that i found myself, i screw around with them and a pair of eth lacerators on a zon. it's fun, but nothing to build around.

ps. i originally got lacerators and shrikes mixed up and thought of this build. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0MMcWGakrU

3. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot IncGamers Member

I wish we had a rep system on this forum, because that made me LOL. So, it's a novelty weapon. Oh well... just a thought.

4. kardinaal

kardinaal IncGamers Member

Only real use for this is as a swap weapon for when you want to switch to a ranged attack. That way you only use it in certain situations and it has the time to replenish. Some builds come to mind (elemental zealot, any dreamer, enchantress), actually any build where you can add ele damage from skills.

Wouldn't use it as a primary weapon though, as it would indeed run out quite fast. You throw at least 6 knives in the time you replenish one.