Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

eth uppd ginthers

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by fredsta54, Jun 17, 2005.

1. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

eth uppd ginthers

I have an perfect ethereal ginthers, and im wondering, is an upgraded version of this viable? I know its not the best by far, but its pimpness can overlook that

2. KillJoyBob

KillJoyBob IncGamers Member

I think it'll be a great weapon for Tesladin. It'll be very fast. It'll have decent physical damage. The magic damage is just gravy. The style points are off the charts.

However, Crescent Moon Phase Blade is probably going to be better.

3. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

The repair mode will become usless as it wont have any durability. This would be nothing more than a novelty weapon.

A perfect roll of your sword is 150%ed. Phase blade damage is 31 to 35. Etheral is 46.5 to 52.5. With the 150%ed thats just 116.25 to 131.25. These round down to 116 to 131 damage...

A banaras star alone does 129 to 159 physical. It would be much cheaper to get than investing in the runes to upgrade your sword, it has very close to the same weapon speed, it has +massive elemental damage, +duel stats, and adds a nice chunck of attack rating.

Eth upped ginthers would only be good for a colection of novel weapons in my opinion.

4. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

its an etheral phase blade, which looks sickening, and dont forget the pretty big magic damage

5. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

I would upgrade it just for the "pimpness" of it, and I don't even play D2 anymore. It may not be very useful, though, compared to even some of the worst elite swords.

6. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

That would be a preety fast weapon once upped and shaeled on a wolfbarb in PvM :D On a bear it hits 6fpa maul which isn't too shabby in PvM either.

7. Doll Call

Doll Call IncGamers Member

its a much better mid-level weapon then a upped endgame weapon.

8. Lordjim

Lordjim IncGamers Member

While we are on the topic of uping weapons for a pally, is it worth it to up a high ER% Atlantian sword that is ethereal? I found one a while back and just don't know if its worth it? Would look cool though!!

But I like the look of my eth OATH war spike also!!

Just a question, not trying to hijack the thread, just thought it was a similar topic?

L8er
    Jim