eth stormlash here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyTran

Diabloii.Net Member
eth stormlash here

hello, if u are playing west, ladder lod, standard, then u are in luck. the reason is i was able to obtain an ethereal stormlash. i did the honor of zoding it. it is now for trade. my account name in diablo 2 is * BobbyTran ,,, add me and message me offers please.

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
so far we are up to like a half hour i think(can never tell with the time stamps cause im not sure where they reflect), and going strong. not even any really nasty flame comments yet, who would have thought.

in relation to trading your item BobbyTran, if you scroll down on the main page you will see that the forums towards the bottom are specifically for trading. try those out instead, they tend to work better than trading in the OFF TOPIC section.

phil

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
We should see how many posts this can get before Freetellepoo gets here. Assuming the chili theory is wrong, or else we all die.

Garbad

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
as long as its something amazing to watch and the world just doesnt explode or something, its alright by me. ill get the popcorn ready.

phil

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
We should see how many posts this can get before Freetellepoo gets here. Assuming the chili theory is wrong, or else we all die.

Garbad
Exactly what do you mean by chili theory? I'm not eating at Wendy's currently; I don't care if they're trying to bribe me with a Smoothie.

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahh, 2 pages and going strong. Freet's reign of terror is over, no longer are we shackled by the constraits of decency! Let us swear, revel and generally insult like never before!!!!

(You first though, might be a trap...)

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Namyeknom said:
Chilli's, duck and pickles???

Its all starting to make sense...
It is starting to make me hungry. All I had was egg salad.

and thinking of egg salad, where's Freet anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.