Eth Shako

luuuucifer

Diabloii.Net Member
Eth Shako

I finally had a Shako drop for me, but it was ethereal!
I know that's not a problem for all you rich ppl who have shakos on mercs, but it's my only one!
What should I do? I really do need it for my real characters.

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
luuuucifer said:
I know that's not a problem for all you rich ppl who have shakos on mercs, but it's my only one!

trade it to a rich person for a non eth one. :)

sorry I am not that rich.

kockblocker1

Diabloii.Net Member
Socket it with a Ptopaz and use it till it has 1 durablility left. Then use it on a merc. Hopefully you can find another before it gets to that.

luuuucifer

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I've playing for quite a while now, and this is the first shako I've found. It's already lost 1 dur in the 2 day's I've had it. (Not sure whether that's the original dur or not) Plus even if I find another one, there's plenty of characters that would want a shot at wearing it.

Can I sell it to the vendor and buy it back?
Anyone here rich enough and wanna swap?

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't want to buy it, but I've got another eth shako I can sell to you once yours wears out :thumbsup:

Mister-Hat

Diabloii.Net Member
It really shouldn't be a huge deal that it's eth unless you get hit a lot. What kind of char do you have it on? I am using an eth item on my summoning necro and it doesn't matter since he hardly ever gets hit.

Drmyk

Diabloii.Net Member
Socket it with zod. Indestructable. Problem solved.

Myk

luuuucifer said:

Verocity

Diabloii.Net Member
Go to the trade forum and offer it for a non eth one. You will probably get an even exchange or even more for it. Who knows but it never hurts to ask.

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Orignally posted by drmyk
Socket it with zod. Indestructable. Problem solved.
Well, he probably doesn't have a Zod rune, taking it that hes not rich and all...but ya know, anything is possible I guess..

ayoko

Diabloii.Net Member
Err...doesn't regular Shako have durability of 12...so ethereal would probably have durability of about 4...seems like a lot to ask...just don't get hit...cause 4 durability ain't much. I would try to trade it, tals hat is cheap and will probably work just as well on a merc.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
Verocity said:
Go to the trade forum and offer it for a non eth one. You will probably get an even exchange or even more for it. Who knows but it never hurts to ask.
Good advice there....