Eth Shako worth it ?

mcbeev

Diabloii.Net Member
Eth Shako worth it ?

I hate this game and I love it at the same time, I just killed meph for the millionth time and he dropped a unigue shako, I was so happy for my sorc. But then when I Id'd it, it turned out to be an Etheral Unigue Shako, with ony 7 out of 7 durablillity ahhhh. Is it worth keeping or should i try to trade it.?

luuuucifer

Diabloii.Net Member
A lot of ppl will tell you to trade it. But I have been trying to trade off my eth shako for 3 months now, and I can't find a serious buyer...
Arg.

What happened to all the ppl bragging about their mf gear with their shakoed mercs....

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
xAnjelofLytex said:
I would use it. Free shako for you, if you think about it. :D

Just dont get hit and you'll be fine O_O.

~Anjel
Use it until it gets to one durability. Then give it to your merc. 10% DR and big life with +2 skills is not too shabby for him. If you mistakenly lose all its durability on yourself, then you lost it forever, but hey, you've technically use it for free for a brief period of time.

ioupainmax

Diabloii.Net Member
Harby said:
PT eth shako is fine for mf merc, cant think of a better use ;)
I use my eth shako on my skellimancer - he rarely gets hit and it has kept its 7/7 durability for ages (this could be because i am good - not likely :innocent: or because i havent been in hell yet with him)

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
ioupain said:
I use my eth shako on my skellimancer - he rarely gets hit and it has kept its 7/7 durability for ages (this could be because i am good - not likely :innocent: or because i havent been in hell yet with him)
uh merc don't use up any durability of their equipments...

ioupainmax

Diabloii.Net Member
Obob said:
And a skellimancer isn't any kind of merc I've ever heard of...
I was just stating another use for an eth shako other than using it on a merc - i wasn't implying that my skellimancer was a merc :grrr:

we3dling

Diabloii.Net Member
luuuucifer said:
A lot of ppl will tell you to trade it. But I have been trying to trade off my eth shako for 3 months now, and I can't find a serious buyer...
Arg.

What happened to all the ppl bragging about their mf gear with their shakoed mercs....
Im right here! Id love eth shako and I will more for it than a none eth!
eth shako really suits my mf merc=)

... but why is it bragging?

:/

Obob

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm well aware that you weren't saying that your skellimancer was a merc... I was replying to the person who said that your shako wasn't losing durability because your skellimancer was a merc.

ioupain said:
I was just stating another use for an eth shako other than using it on a merc - i wasn't implying that my skellimancer was a merc :grrr:

xKurupT

Diabloii.Net Member
ur merc will love u for it.... it has good defence cos its eth, nice life boost and dr.... and mf....

KTang

<font color="#93ad4f">Official Diablo 3 Item Value
I traded mine for a trap skiller + lem..but its worth keeping for merc :D