Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

eth Shaftstop question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by rata, Nov 11, 2006.

1. rata

rata IncGamers Member

eth Shaftstop question

Is this worth upgrading to boneweave and putting a zod in it? I happen to have a zod lying around somewhere so that's no problem.

But compared to the eth glitched forts, coh, nigmas...how does this armour stack up? It's got 199% ED so it'll be well over 2k def once upgraded. Maybe pvp i guess, but IMO coh/nigma is still better. What's ur opinion?

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I think it's a nice merc armor, but I wouldn't zod it to use it on a character. If you want to have max DR on your character, better achieve it with items like shako, Vampire Gaze, Stormshield, Verdungo's etc. DR is capped at 50% BTW.

3. Rabbitz

Rabbitz IncGamers Member

If youre rich enough to have zods lying around, I would advice you go after a 2 sockets Crown of Ages and socket it with 2 ber rune. There an easy 28/32 Dr for you, also adds +skills//fhr//resists!

4. rata

rata IncGamers Member

Thanks guys!

Good advice Rabbitz, if i sold the torches/organs and other items on my mules i could cobble up enough for a CoA ..but i'm too scared that'll poof. Too many dupes running around the east ladder rite now.

All of my equipment are non-perfect self found items, with the exception of the hrs i traded to make the usual stuff.