eth Shaftstop question

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
eth Shaftstop question

Is this worth upgrading to boneweave and putting a zod in it? I happen to have a zod lying around somewhere so that's no problem.

But compared to the eth glitched forts, coh, nigmas...how does this armour stack up? It's got 199% ED so it'll be well over 2k def once upgraded. Maybe pvp i guess, but IMO coh/nigma is still better. What's ur opinion?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I think it's a nice merc armor, but I wouldn't zod it to use it on a character. If you want to have max DR on your character, better achieve it with items like shako, Vampire Gaze, Stormshield, Verdungo's etc. DR is capped at 50% BTW.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
If youre rich enough to have zods lying around, I would advice you go after a 2 sockets Crown of Ages and socket it with 2 ber rune. There an easy 28/32 Dr for you, also adds +skills//fhr//resists!

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys!

Good advice Rabbitz, if i sold the torches/organs and other items on my mules i could cobble up enough for a CoA ..but i'm too scared that'll poof. Too many dupes running around the east ladder rite now.

All of my equipment are non-perfect self found items, with the exception of the hrs i traded to make the usual stuff.