Eth Rune Master

Kigge

Diabloii.Net Member
Eth Rune Master

ok I was Mfing meph hell yesterday and found a pretty nice thing. And 5 socketed etheral rune master with 1% from max ed 269 or 279 dont really recall. Anyway this made this weapon huge IMO with 350 one hand dam.
now to the question, do you think its worth for me to get a ZOD? and if what to socket the last 4 with? keep in mind i play hc/lad so its not just to whip out 10 sojs and trade 4 40/15 jews..

royalsego

Diabloii.Net Member
im going to have to disagree, i believe its totally zod worthy, along with 4x 40/15ias... its going it be an awesome weapon

Zod worthy for sure imo, and for sockets you could always use plain ed jewels, shaels if you want ww bp, amns for leech etc.. If you are using for a zealot, I wouldn't bother with ias since ias is pretty get to 4 fps. If you use for ww barb get enough for bp, and rest ed/str or plain ed jewels.

jumbo_SHRIMP

Diabloii.Net Member
if you have the funds 3 40/15 jewels + zod + ohm or plain ed jewel would put your damage around 290-540...definately some of the highest possible damage for a 1 hander

phelix

Taz

Diabloii.Net Member
jumbo_SHRIMP said:
if you have the funds 3 40/15 jewels + zod + ohm or plain ed jewel would put your damage around 290-540...definately some of the highest possible damage for a 1 hander

phelix
If u already have ZOD an eth BOTH zerker axe will have about same dmg (maybe a lil less) but way better mods.