Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Armor_Biff said:
1. imbue
2. crescent moon
3. fury
4. malice
5. venom

IMO Crescent moon is the best choice for that eth weapon! If u really want to make it so to say!

/Dec

kraken

Diabloii.Net Member
Decebal said:
IMO Crescent moon is the best choice for that eth weapon! If u really want to make it so to say!

/Dec
Thanks :thumbsup: I'd like to know also if eth ogre axe Crescent moon is better than non-eth bonehew, reapers toll or upped hone sundan? I already have those 3 and I'd like to know if it's still worth making that runeword. :)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Reaper's beats them all, except it's a merc for a necro or somebody who needs Dracul's to survive. In that case, decrep from Reaper's will interfere with other curses all the time.

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Reaper's beats them all, except it's a merc for a necro or somebody who needs Dracul's to survive. In that case, decrep from Reaper's will interfere with other curses all the time.
Like Krischan says Reapers beats them all! Of course the weapon aint so good for a skellimancer if u are usin amp damage a lot! IMO amp + corpse for a skellie kills faster than decrip from reapers! Decrip is nice versus Baal btw! But u can get that by investing 1 point into decrip or have a wand on switch that gives u decripify!

For a skellimancer (minions + amp + corpse) i think crescent will work nicely! Make it in a eth ogre axe so u get more damage! But I think that Ariocs and Bonehew will work fine also for might merc with skellimancer!

/Dec