eth lacerator for bvc

lendial

Diabloii.Net Member
eth lacerator for bvc

would this be useful on the same lines of widow maker? it seems like itd be awesome vs smiters.

+(150-210)% Enhanced Damage
30% Increased Attack Speed
Hit Causes Monster To Flee[64]
Prevent Monster Heal
33% Chance of Open Wounds
33% Chance To Cast Level 3 Amplify Damage On Striking
Replenishes Quantity[25]

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Now entirely sure if open wounds are useful or not, but throwing weapons still requires AR, where widow maker's guided arrow is not.

dmngd

Diabloii.Net Member
Has anyone tried grief + lancelater vs windy for example, as a melee weapon throwing weapons should use axe mastery therefore the ar problem is easily overcome. Eth lancelator has base speed on -10 and 30 ias on weapon making it a suitable ww weapon.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah... unless you planned to have a bow on your primary switch, and switch to Lac/GriefZ after shooting GA, heh...

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
It is a decent ww weapon as it hits last bp and gives OW and also gets dmg bonus from both dex and str. It has two big cons: range 1 and mediocre dmg. But it's rather fun having it in mainhand allowing it to be thrown aswell, although it rarely hits the times it does and kills a 1hp char or cast amp before the fight even started it's all worth it...

I used it for a while until I bought something better, (which I later sold and put the char on infinite hold)