Eth Carapace

Reckless

Diabloii.Net Member
Eth Carapace

I have been playing Diablo since it came out, dedicated Barb player. Have been lurking this forum for years, finally decided to post. I play 2 PVP Barbs, one conc, finishing one WW. I have noticed conc Barbs using Steel Carapace,
( assume it's eth, don't have / use MH). Is it just me, or is iron maiden on an armor just wrong? Just seems to verge on BM ( to me personally).If in a conc duel and it triggers, what do you do? Keep swinging and kill yourself? Or walk around hoping the other guy doesnt connect? I believe OW duration is 8 secs at 90+, does anyone know what the duration of the curse is? Thanks, great forum BTW.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
No choice but to either wait it out, or switch to your point of berserk and keep swinging (berserk is unaffected by IM).

-Hal

Throttle

Diabloii.Net Member
Generally, chance-to-cast spells aren't considered BM by most people. Only activated curses from charges.

skatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Reckless said:
I have been playing Diablo since it came out, dedicated Barb player. Have been lurking this forum for years, finally decided to post. I play 2 PVP Barbs, one conc, finishing one WW. I have noticed conc Barbs using Steel Carapace,
( assume it's eth, don't have / use MH). Is it just me, or is iron maiden on an armor just wrong? Just seems to verge on BM ( to me personally).If in a conc duel and it triggers, what do you do? Keep swinging and kill yourself? Or walk around hoping the other guy doesnt connect? I believe OW duration is 8 secs at 90+, does anyone know what the duration of the curse is? Thanks, great forum BTW.
I have a Peth carapace and think its ok for PvM but
I don't fancy it on PvP , insane defense though , until you've seen an eth
sacred armor with 300%+ stone ... lol

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
Well some ppl also consider Life Tap on draculs and Exile to be bm.
I think this is mostly because in 1.10 Blizzard basically made leech useless in pvp and this sort of removes that and gives a person using it an advantage.