eth BoTD CB or Zerker?

Fire_Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
eth BoTD CB or Zerker?

This has been posted here by others before... Obviosely Zerker dmg far outstipps the CB, but the CB just looks so cool... Can a CB get over 500 max dmg if it's like 410%ed+?

Organic_Pear

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire_Dragon said:
This has been posted here by others before... Obviosely Zerker dmg far outstipps the CB, but the CB just looks so cool... Can a CB get over 500 max dmg if it's like 410%ed+?
I feel your pain, zerker axe is just so blah now a bigass ethreal sword does it get any better then that :)

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
CB base one-handed max damage: 65

Ethereal bonus of 50% would make it 97.5, which I believe LoD rounds down , so we'll say 97.

5.15 (415% + original damage) x 97 = 499.55, down to 499.

SO, unless I got the rounding system wrong, there is no possible way for an ethereal BotD zerker to break 500. But hey, it's close.

I still prefer the zerker though...so much easier to get break-points, more damage (545), and I just like the way it looks better. Much more realistic and all. The big sword thing always makes me think people are overcompensating ;)

So anyhoo, there's the response to the original question.

-Hal

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, someone has to answer all the questions around here :p

They don't call me "info-booth" for nothing ;)

-Hal

AlexTed

Diabloii.Net Member
There is only one, good reason to choose the CB: u can use it with 2 hands. When in a pvp tournament, that's really important (a glorious axe is too slow, a champion one has lower dmg). When going pvm, who cares about a shield when u have tons of life?