Eth Berserker Axe

mario100113

Diabloii.Net Member
Eth Berserker Axe

Hi,

I just found an eth berserker axe at the river of flame (item level: 85). How do I add 5- or 6-sockets to this weapon? Should I use the cube recipe? (1 ral + 1 amn + 1 Perfect Amethyst)? Or should I give it to Larzuk for socketing instead? I read somewhere that normal items from hell act 5 onwards always give maximum number of sockets.

Muffassa

Diabloii.Net Member
not to bum you out, but I don't think you can get 6 sockets on that. Larzuk only gives up to 3, and it is already eth, not normal, so you can't use the cube recipe to get sockets. If i were you, I'd toss it :( sorry. Maybe someone else would tell you different.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
Muffassa said:
not to bum you out, but I don't think you can get 6 sockets on that. Larzuk only gives up to 3, and it is already eth, not normal, so you can't use the cube recipe to get sockets. If i were you, I'd toss it :( sorry. Maybe someone else would tell you different.
I have no idea where he is getting that. Larzuk will definately put 6 sockets on an ilvl 85 item you found in the Hell River of Flame. He only gimps on sockets for low-ilvl items.

-Hal

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
Muffassa said:
Hey, If you ever find one that you're going to toss I'll take it off your hands. :) I'll take my chances at only getting 3 sockets in it. :) you were jokeing right?

seryn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello again

I would have to agree, with the research that i have done lately, people tend to say that larzuk WILL give you 6 socs on a lvl 85 req weapon. I would most definately take it to him, the person that told you to throw it away isnt one that knows quite what he is talking about on this fact....

SeRyN

Taz

Diabloii.Net Member
NOOO! Don`t go to Lazruk! He`ll put 6 holes into it but run away with it to make his own botd and go pk warriw. :scratch:
:flip: (just kiddin, u`ll get 6 sokets) :flip:

LordKdog(ik)

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you saying you found a magic one or a normal or what>??

sorry for sounding like a newb. Never herd that he could add 6 sockets
to anything just thought 1-3

later
K-dog

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
LordKdog(ik) said:
Are you saying you found a magic one or a normal or what>??

sorry for sounding like a newb. Never herd that he could add 6 sockets
to anything just thought 1-3

later
K-dog
he'll add the maximum sockets to normal/superior and non-magical, non-unique etheral weapons, depending on the total amount their ilvl will allow. He'll randomly add 1-2 to anything magical, and 1 to any rare, unique, or set item.

-Hal

ktl1206

Banned
whoooooa...mufassa almost screwed u over bro...heh...that would really have been a "bummer" if u tossed that bad boy

mario100113

Diabloii.Net Member
ktl1206 said:
whoooooa...mufassa almost screwed u over bro...heh...that would really have been a "bummer" if u tossed that bad boy
Yeah dudez.... this point just highlights the importance of doing your research well and talking to as many people as you can. :yep: