20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Hit Blinds Target
Slows Target By 33%
Regenerate Mana 16%
Replenish Life +16
Cannot Be Frozen
30% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items
Level 8 Revive (** Charges)

i am currently thinking about making a fury druid and i managed to find a 15ed eth scourge wut u guys reckon of this runeword for a fury druid ??

vinsensual

Diabloii.Net Member
for fury you need speed, and i think oath is a very good option for that eth scourge. 50 ias, 210-340% ed. making a real crappy one, like i did 214% =( is your only risk, but it still had a max damage of 350. i think i did the calcs cause i was real ticked off and a 340% can get 550 ish iirc. either way, ill trade you for that scourge if you dont want

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm ya - for the runes it needs i agree an eth oath scourge would be better :D If you gonna go 2-h in PvM a eth oath thresher/feral axe would be sweet as well and the requirements aren't that steep but ya the variance in ed for oath roll does worry me at times! When i made one for my mf barb in an eth BB it was like russian roulette and thankfully i got lucky and rolled a 332ed whew :D Also O/T but some hold this view that how viable a rare is as a endgame weapon depends on how it compares to the oath runeword at least (w/o socketing).