Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Penelope

Diabloii.Net Member
(I don’t know if it’s a classic thing, but I keep getting SO MANY POTIONS. Potions are great and all, but I don’t need this many!)

Last edited:

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow...It's been a few years. Merry Christmas, everyone! Something has definitely changed around here....
Happy New February! Something has changed? I haven't noticed. Maybe it's a bit quieter though, but could be my imagination as well.

My last post here was on December 12, 2012. Wow... even after years and years, Diablo II really has a way of making me come back... (I did come back to the game last year too, but not for that long, I think?)

Anyway, hello again to all of you folks!

Just posting this here in between my waypoints-shrines-exit routine to get Perfect Emeralds (gem shrines are rare!). Hoping to finally finish Normal properly this time; one character for classic and a different one for expansion. (But exactly the same Ice Sorceress build for both )
*updates bar waypoint configuration to connect to this bar*

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
A Dew, barkeep. Glad to see people are still standing after Durf messed the world up.

Leave a root beer float and a choccy milk on my tab.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
A Dew, barkeep. Glad to see people are still standing after Durf messed the world up.

Leave a root beer float and a choccy milk on my tab.
He did worse than that. He drank everything in the bar, chased off the patrons and then burned the place down! Truly this is his greatest crime to date.

Oh... and the new bar is over here.