[ESCL] Small Vent group LFM for Ladder

USEast Tristan

Diabloii.Net Member
[ESCL] Small Vent group LFM for Ladder

If you'd be interested in doing some serious long hours at the opening of the ladder, and you have vent & mic, consider joining my group. I'm part of a team of about 4 right now and we can certainly do with more than that! I'm guessing we'll be running as balanced a team as we can make it, though anyone is welcome with any class and build.

Age 17+ preferred but -not- mandatory.

Brain and relatively free schedule mandatory. :)

nostrumfiend

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: [ESCL] Small Vent group LFM for Ladder

I'm 17 and can be free the whole week of the ladder reset. I have vent and a mic too. Account name is nostrumfiendl1. I will be making a light sorc I think.

USEast Tristan

Diabloii.Net Member

Awesome. A couple of us will be doing some testing and discussion tomorrow night. I'll be PMing you our vent info shortly.
:thumbup:

galiantar1

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey :wave:

If you guys are still looking for more I would like to join in. If you could possibly take another sorc :p I would like to make a meteorb (not having teleport on my first toon will drive me nuts). I have vent and a mic also. Im not going to be on my BNet account much for the next couple days for obvious reasons :D. So communication through the forums would probably be easiest.

CdMagicFind

Diabloii.Net Member

Blizzard Sorc. Could you send me any details or anything? =]

Bereave

Diabloii.Net Member

I have mic,
and I am willing to put in a lot of time once the ladder starts,
even took wednesday off work :alright:
PM info

CdMagicFind

Diabloii.Net Member

Hm, just cleared my inbox. I hope that's why I didn't get any answers..

And I hope everybody here is pretty good. ^^

The Legendary Cho Cho

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm in :)

I have vent, mic and ready to go. Also I'm 28 if that helps.

I hope you consider me for this, I was gonna go at it alone until I ran across reset team threads, and thought I better get in one if possible.

What time are you thinkin about starting ? Sooner the better, let me know plz. I'm not 100% sure on what I'm gonna build, a lite source or a hammerdin, but those are my choices off the bat.

RoadToDeath

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey Man, Ive been looking for a group to restart on ladder. I am 18 and I have a working mic and vent. I would love to join you guys in the ladder reset. I would prefer to start out as either a Bone Necro or Cold Sorc.

CdMagicFind

Diabloii.Net Member

Not to push or nag or anything, but.. If possible, if anyone's deciding between two classes, it would be nice to choose the one that fits the team better.
:whistling:

The Legendary Cho Cho

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm assuming this reset will be done by no later than 5 PM Central Time, hopefully we can start asap :)

Last edited:

USEast Tristan

Diabloii.Net Member

you probably assume too much; the last reset was about 15 hours late. still it will help to be on vent at around that time.

Sprut

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi there :)

I'll be playing some weekdays and weekends ofc, can't play every night so I won't be online 24/7, but I'd like to have a team that uses ventrilo and such.

So if you want me I'm in. My prefered class to begin with is fire sorc, but I can play any class, if thats better for you.

I'll start playing tomorrow (wednesday).

Edit: Oh, and I'm 19. Played D2x since age of 12.

Cheers!