Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

(EscL) Kind of odd request, but looking for a new friend, details inside...

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by diablo loves donutz, Oct 29, 2006.

1. diablo loves donutz

diablo loves donutz IncGamers Member

(EscL) Kind of odd request, but looking for a new friend, details inside...

Hiya guys!

Well, 6 months back or so, I had made a thread similar to this and that was where I found a very good friend of mine named Uberdev, or Mike. We would play in a very pecuiliar style. We would make new chars, they had to be kind of off the wall but still viable and fun builds, and we would play untwinked sp, but on bnet. Pretty much we played bnet, but with no rushes or runs (We would still re-run areas for xp/mf, but by ourselves), and no help from trading or stuff we find with other chars and just play the game as though it were sp. It was a blast and honestly some of the best D2 times I ever had. Unfortunately though, one thing led to another (Don't want to get to deep into my personal life and also his) and I haven't seen him in months. So...I guess I'm making a request for another person/friend to play with. I know how awkward this all sounds and I'm not looking for someone to "replace" him, just someone who understands how I'd like to play and would want to do the same as well.

Idk, I just hope someone out there understands where I'm coming from. Thanks for listening guys!

-Donutz

2. XanatosWolfenstien

XanatosWolfenstien IncGamers Member

hey man, thats pretty much how i play with my druid, Irathay_D. no rushes or any outside help. but yea, if your on, gimme a hollar.

3. diablo loves donutz

Sounds great.

Is that your char name or account name?

I was just hoping we could start new chars or something idk, hope to see you soon though

4. themachine

themachine IncGamers Member

If you play US East Ladder then I'd gladly hook up with you online sometime. It's always refreshing to play with non-rushers.

5. diablo loves donutz

sounds cool as well, whats your account?

Mines *Dukedonutz, but tonight might not be so well

6. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Donutz, isnt the poor guy in your av sick? and thats why hes sitting ouside of malah's house, cuz shes a healer? If so, that mean, if im wrong...wow I've played for five years and never realized he was a drunk bum..

IMC :grin:

7. diablo loves donutz

I'll take drunk bum for the win...besides, so what if he's sick, I've been frozen and had the hp bar down to one, but I kept on trucking rather then having to go back to town because I didnt "feel" well

*Plays world's smallest violin"

Haha, I love my av

8. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Lol, It is funny nonetheless....

IMC :grin:

9. GotFriana

GotFriana IncGamers Member

This is exactly the way I like to play but I usually can t find anyone with enough patience or interest and end playing solo :-/
    I d love to hook up in a game like this with any of you that posted here, I came back to the game not long ago after a year break so I dont have anything uber to twink characters and I have no problems starting new ones. I never rush my characters and I like to completely clean areas for exp and items. I play in UsEast at night my account name is *Frana feel free to msg me anytime if you see me online. :)