[ESCL] 5/5 Die Light Facet

Tazzaxe

Diabloii.Net Member
[ESCL] 5/5 Die Light Facet

I'm iso HR's specifically I gotta make 2 Enigmas so in the end I'm after the ingredients.

No idea of its value but I'll bet its worth at least 1 HR.

Auction will run 24 hours after the last bid. Although I usually depend on mule trades, that of course is dependent on the feed back of the winner.

MrDn

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: [ESCL] 5/5 Die Light Facet

i have a 5/5 Die Cold Facet to trade for it. I know you probly don't need it but they are worth the same so if anything I can add an ist rune or something. Let me know if your interested

MrDn

Diabloii.Net Member

maybe a few years ago when light sorcs outnumberd cold sorcs but these days light and cold are going for the same. A cold sorc would pay just as much for a 5/5 cold die as a light sorc would pay for a 5/5 light die. And don't tell me otherwise cuz I've traded a 5/5 cold die and a 5/5 fire die each for a 5/5 light die... if anything cold sorcs are more common than light sorcs these days so why would lightning be worth 5 times the amount. You're living in the past

aywwsd

Diabloii.Net Member

right... i must be living in the past, guess all the fohdins, javazons, avenagers, etc doesn't exist in your present.

Tazzaxe

Diabloii.Net Member

No thx to either the Zod or the Cold Facet, I'm not Iso either. I appreciate the bids. Also I'm in agreement that the Light Facet is in much more demand over the other facets.

edistotiger

Diabloii.Net Member

Are you in need of a base for your Enigmas or just the runes? If so what armor type(s)?

And no, I'm not gonna offer just a base armor for the facet. I just want to know what you are after before i get into this.

Tazzaxe

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a 3 os Archon plate, nothing special high 400's its for the wife really, I wanna keep her druid alive while she follows me to baal.

Last edited:

spiffymcbang

D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

5/5 lite die is worth 5-6 5/5 cold die...
maybe a few years ago when light sorcs outnumberd cold sorcs but these days light and cold are going for the same. A cold sorc would pay just as much for a 5/5 cold die as a light sorc would pay for a 5/5 light die. And don't tell me otherwise cuz I've traded a 5/5 cold die and a 5/5 fire die each for a 5/5 light die... if anything cold sorcs are more common than light sorcs these days so why would lightning be worth 5 times the amount. You're living in the past
right... i must be living in the past, guess all the fohdins, javazons, avenagers, etc doesn't exist in your present.
Not the place for these type of discussions.
Offers only. You should pm your thoughts on values.

Karth

Diabloii.Net Member

No thx to either the Zod or the Cold Facet, I'm not Iso either. I appreciate the bids. Also I'm in agreement that the Light Facet is in much more demand over the other facets.
I withdraw then, I misinterpreted your original post.

Tazzaxe

Diabloii.Net Member

C/O from ILP and it is part of my iso any other bids?

G'mornin spiffy lol I was afraid you'd show up :p

Tazzaxe

Diabloii.Net Member

And the light facet is sold for 1 ber Please send a mule xXILikePoniesXx and you'll have it by the end of the day.