Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ES build, Blizz or FO??

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Rakanishu, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Rakanishu

Rakanishu IncGamers Member

ES build, Blizz Lightning FO??

Im starting an energy shield sorc. Im wondering which is the best of Blizz, Lightning or Frozen orb to use with ES?? Its gonna be a MF sorc for meph runs! Please give me some advice! I am not so rich but I have the equipment and a light skiller which makes lightning a +!

2. JustLikeIt

JustLikeIt IncGamers Member

Well blizz/metoer is great build to kill meph, just lure him and tele across the river and attack him, he will never attack u back.A good build with es is probaly es/Frozen orb or lighting/es is a very good build.

3. Rakanishu

OK...I have decided for a ES build but is Lightning good to kill meph with? Does it kill faster than Orb? Which is mot effichant in meph runs?

4. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hey aren't you that blue guy at stony fields thats always lighning enchanted lol. Think you didn't make a lot of pals with hardcore players hehe J/k :D

5. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

it will take 40 points for ES, leaving you with 40-60 points left to distribute. imho, frozen orb is always a bargain, as you can just leave it at 21 points (20 orb, 1 mastery, raise mastery through items.) that leaves you with 19-39 points, and imho, there's no other skill that can get by with as little as orb.

if you're going to go ES, you pretty much have no choice but to go single tree, in which case blizz, FO, meteor, or CL are the main options. you could be different and go with lightning, fireball, or glacial spike, but you'll have to look something like this:
    40 ES/tk
    20 mastery
    20 attack
    20 synergy

and this is only assuming that you will go to @lvl 95.

if i had to go dual tree + es, i would probably go FO and meteor, as they both do big damage. howeve, since i have an eschuta's, i might try meteor/nova, use myself to tank, spam nova between meteors.

6. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

i would go with f/o since you can play defensively especially if you don't have top notch gear.

7. Rakanishu

haha^^ Yeah im the blue guy. lol

I have already started a light sorc with ES now. His name is LOD-Pikachu^^ I thought Pikachu was pretty fun cuzz hes a light sorc^^ Me and my friends clan is LOD.

8. Superhal

heh i'm not taking my own advice. :) i just started one. my plan is to make the laziest, least amount of clicking necessary sorc ever.

skills:
    x tk
    20 ES
    20 thunderstorm
    1 lightning mastery
    20 hydra
    1 fire mastery

i'm not sure right now how much i'm going to put into tk. i'm expecting to use frostburns, silkweaves, soj, spirit, harle and eschutas, so i should have roughly 3.5-4k mana, +8 to all skills, and unless i find an ultra godly staff for memory, i've already got +5 on eschutas/spirit.

9. Rakanishu

Lol! U can just stand there with your ES and T-storm up and ckick once every 5 secods or so^^

10. Superhal

eggsaxxly.

11. Superhal

hehe, failed miserably. do you know how hard it is to kill 5 little fallen and 1 shaman with ts?

i'm sure i can at least get to hellforge though, once i get a good merc. another high level mule. :)