Errrr adding items to ATMA stashes

loveratbaby

Diabloii.Net Member
Errrr adding items to ATMA stashes

I have made a stash - how the hell do I add items to it?? LOL - I want to utilise fara and keep track of everything without having to parse and add 23142342 mules everytime =D

I am guessing its so freakin simple I CAN'T SEE IT - sorry - had a bad weekend and my brain be dead =/

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
*give loveratbabys brain a vitamine injection*

its as you though very simple just click annd drag the items to the stach and let go of the left mouse bottom and it end up in the stach.

and remember to drop in the left part of the stach pic

Butzull

Diabloii.Net Member
Regarding adding items to a stash. Open the stash. Open a character. Drag and drop the items you want from character to stash. Save.

Regarding size limits, I think the ATMA website mentions something about this. From memory it said some people have had troubles opening a stash once it gets really big (over 1000 items).

Butz. :teeth:

loveratbaby

Diabloii.Net Member
OMGZ...thanks guys I was trying to drag it to the wrong place eg: the right side *blush*..

..for my next trick...stay tuned :D

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
Butzull said:
Regarding size limits, I think the ATMA website mentions something about this. From memory it said some people have had troubles opening a stash once it gets really big (over 1000 items).

Butz. :teeth:
knock on wood but I havent had any probs with my yellows stash of 2000 items. got em organized into uniques, yellows, blues, socket, sets, set extras, ammys n rings, runes n jewels...

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
I've managed to open stashes with 2000 or so items just fine, when I tried combining the tourney stashes it refused to load it and crashed the whole computer...that stash had about 6800 items :)