Error on my Account!

StVit

Error on my Account!

After having changed my email I can no longer view profiles, post in threads or do anything (this is a newly created profile..)..

It keep saying something about me not having permission to access the page..

Does anyone know whats wrong?

\St_Vitruvius

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps you have to confirm the new email? Try checking to see if you got an email on the address you changed it to from the forums- you may have to click a link or somesuch to reactivate your account fully.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
The only time I've seen that happen is when I view the forums from somewhere aside from home, and aren't logged in yet.

Did you disable the auto-login and just not notice you were logged in?

Only thing I can think of, unless its an actual problem with the site.

StVit

I never recieved an email notification..

I've tried to change the mail back to the original now, but I still don't recieve that email..

I guess that's where the error occures.. It can't be my spamfilter, because I used to have no problem recieving mails from diabloii.net on that adress..

Gorny

Banned
After having changed my email I can no longer view profiles, post in threads or do anything (this is a newly created profile..)..

It keep saying something about me not having permission to access the page..

Does anyone know whats wrong?

\St_Vitruvius

You need to confirm your new email address.

Check your email.

StVit

You need to confirm your new email address.

Check your email.
No email arrived.. I've tried to change it back to the orriginal email, where I'm 100 % sure it isn't filtered in the spamfilter, but there is nothing as well..

edit: Can the mail be resend to me in some way?

Gorny

Banned
The only thing that would prevent the email from arriving would be if you entered the wrong email address?

Did you check into your bulk/spam folder?

Do you have more than one email account and used a different one other than the one you are checking into?

As a last resort, PM Elly.

StVit

I'm checking both the new and the old and have a catchall-mail.. But nothing..

The email is provided correctly.. I've c-p'ed it from other sites I've changed it too and where it works..

There's nothing in the bulk/spam-folder..

\St_Vitruvius
(Elly has now been PM'ed)