Err... what the... 1 Max Smc Clvl 73?!

hejhej

Diabloii.Net Member
Err... what the... 1 Max Smc Clvl 73?!

Ok, someone explain to me how I can get a small charm (Nihiliak dropped it)
with a clvl of 73, with only mod being 1 to Max damage, when There are +3 To Max damage small charms being lvl 21 I think it was.

o_O

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
It's perfectly normal. Your charm has the "craftsmanship" suffix, which adds 1 to maximum damage, and has a pretty high level req.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Can you get a screenshot please? I think it might have something to do with the prefix/suffix of the charm.
Not too sure though.

edit: I always thought craftmanship had a relatively low level requirement. I guess not, since not too many people use those charms.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
As sorta stated above, there's two +max damage mods, one with a low level req, one with a high level req. Why? Who knows.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
I might be mistaken, but isn't it like this:

3/20/20 is highly coveted
5/20 would be insanely coveted? (there is +1 and +2 iirc)

Since Vita is a suffix, and Craftmanship is a Suffix, it's possible?

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
hejhej said:
I sure can, not sure we can post urls though?

Anyways, here it is:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2171/screenshot043lh5.jpg
I have one of those too. Too ridiculus to use and too funny to toss.

Links like yours are fine.

Links like these are not:
No asking or providing links/information for hacks/bots/cheats or any third party program that may be in violation of Blizzard's TOS/EULA. Break this one and you will be instantly perma-banned, no questions asked.
No Advertising. We are not a free advertising service for commercial websites, eBay auctions, or D2 sites with content that may be considered similar to ours. Not sure if a link is appropriate? PM a mod and ask before posting.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
It's because you can get 13/xx GCs, which beats 3x 4/xx charms. On ladder, there isn't a lot of charm duping, AFAIK?

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
As sorta stated above, there's two +max damage mods, one with a low level req, one with a high level req. Why? Who knows.
The "fine" prefix adds 1-3 max damage and 10-20 AR. In 1.07, the "of craftmanship" suffix could add 50 max damage. Luckily, it was quickly realized that this was insane, and the property was lessened in 1.08. Unfortunately, it was lessened into worthlessness.

Note: 1.07 is the version of the game on the expansion CD. It was never playable on the realms.