Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

err...Lost lmao

Discussion in 'PvP' started by skDynasty, Nov 20, 2006.

1. skDynasty

skDynasty IncGamers Member

err...Lost lmao

Hey whaddup peeps. Im new to da forums here and its been a while since i've played d2 and for some whack reason i feel like playin it again, for da freakin 3rd time ew. Anyways, this time im gunna have no help with items, so im all fresh. Im jus here askin a few questions.
    1) The forums here, uhh do all the posts and threads refer to Ladder or non-Ladder?
    2) I forgot, wuts the difference between ladder and non-ladder lol, and also which is better/more fun?
    3) Last char i had was a bowazon, yeap felt like bringin that back since evry1 n there mom wants to be a sorc or pally or necro. Anyways, whos top dog now? (Swear to god if its still these three :cry: .........LOL).
    4) From reading some posts, evry1s saying that hammerdins are da "best" whoo hee haw, i might make one(my 1st). What the hell is Desync/BM build lmaooo?

Welp i think thats pretty much all i gotta ask, o god wish me good luck....MFing????? WTF!!!! LOL thanks peeps

2. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

1) Unless its a trading forum, there needs to be no specific sign telling L or NL, because PvP builds are similar. You should often see people saying they're L or NL to help us determine available items / general public's PvP skills.

2) If you're new, go Ladder. More feeling of developing your wealth/char.

3) Don't recommend bowers as your first guy, unless a PvM Strafer (go to amazon forum for help). Requires some basic wealth to make a decent PvP Bower.

4) You won't be able to build any Hdins that are effective in PvP when you're starting out. MF Hdin is an excellent idea. BM/Desynch hdins are certain style of PvP Hammerdins that have no strong weaknessess against almost all PvP builds.

There. welcome back. :cool: