Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

equipment question for a MA PvM'er (C/C)

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by skyfiredraco, Feb 8, 2004.

1. skyfiredraco

skyfiredraco IncGamers Member

equipment question for a MA PvM'er (C/C)

hey guys, just got a question on what final equipment i should shoot for for my newest PvM MA assassin. I've already tried the PS route and I dont feel like doing a TS/DTail so here is the build i'm trying for the hell of it:

Dragon Claw: max
    Mastery: max
    Venom: max
    BoS: 5
    Claw block: 5 (maybe more later... shouldn't need more tho)
    Death sentry: 1 (ok, not pure MA but CE is nice)
    Shadow Master: 1 (castable tanks are always nice)

Rest in an elemental claw (thinking CoT)

basically just gonna dragon claw through everything and let venom mop up most PI's (with CoT on backup).

now for the equipment.

would it be better to:

A: use dual bartucs (upgraded maybe) with a setup of uniques etc. (not rich enough for like a chains of honor or whatever).

B: full nats with one tuc and maybe goreriders etc. (i like the resists and DR on nats... just be level 79 before i can use it :grrr:

so what do you guys think? What would be optimal? And am i overlooking anything? lol

p.s. i know jade talon has good resists but i'm not sure if I wanna use it with a tuc/nats or stick with the above since i like the mods on tucs alot.... still deciding.

thx

2. jrichard

jrichard IncGamers Member

I like the Nat's setup with a DC'er. I think that's the only build that the set really works better for than uniques. I'd put the 'tuc in the hand opposite of the nat's claw unless you just really need the resists from jade. You can't use gore's if you're gonna go with full nats.

jrichard

3. ch0cobo

ch0cobo IncGamers Member

Hmm.. Im currently building a c/c sin as well.. But mine focus on TS/DC.. it still doing fine.. But some I still use DT for crowd control.. And I use dual bartuc (haven't upgrade.. don't know where to find the runes)..

My TS is lvl24 with DC lvl 12.. and deal like.. 4k each.. (since it slices twice)...

The thing that I want to know is.. if we use DC and TS, does the BIG dmg only go for the first scratch? or both scratch?? :scratch:

In my opinion on your set up.. Nat's + bartuc is nice.. Because I have done that before.. it kick ***.. I only use the bartuc for the ++skills and stats.. and dmg is mostly based on Nats.. (since I put quite sum +%ed and +max dmg jewels on the armor)...

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

4. skyfiredraco

skyfiredraco IncGamers Member

thx for the responses guys.

I'm going to shoot for the full nats + tucs deal :)

i already have a 196% tucs (other is rather low) and nats boots with perf lightning resist.... now just comes the hard part of getting the rest of the set.

I've got a couple chars in hell.... maybe just do a few... hundred... pit runs and find something decent to trade for the pieces i need :p

thx again.

5. jrichard

jrichard IncGamers Member

The boost from TS only applies to the first hit.

jrichard