Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Equip in the Pit

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by MFdoom, Feb 27, 2004.

1. MFdoom

MFdoom IncGamers Member

Equip in the Pit

Just thinking on what sort of weapons and armour i should be using for a baba, im gonna be playing single player so i think i can do all the cube recipes etc in the game. So far ive highlighted a few things i wanna try, if you have any suggestions (on any good equip for the pits, rings helms etc) feel free to post :winner:
    btw im hoping on using a polearm or maul.

anyway im thinking:

weapon- Crescent Moon or Passion runewords aiming for a Tomb Reaver.

Armour- either a elite upgraded corpsemourn (to begin with) aiming for either stone runeword sacred armour or if my resistances are looking low gloom. (though i think stone would be better as a +60% faster hit recovery should be helpful cos im gonna have no shield.

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

More mf might help, cresent moon is great for using sword/shield with conc, not sure about poles....Rest of the gear for mfer should be like shako, nagelsor leech+mf rings, war travs, chance guard, any belt you want I don't really like goldwrap you could use if you wanted, mfscs and that should do the trick, hope I could help.

3. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

At lvl 77 using the Ik set Im curious about trying the Hell pit out a bit . Of course Iv'e maxxed WW , Bo , Mace Mastery , 75 all resists and with about 130 % mf Im wondering if I'll be ok that low a lvl ? Anyone tried a Ik barb in the pit yet ? Im sure someone has Im just too lazy to search the forum ...

4. cowtestickles

cowtestickles IncGamers Member

a ik barb should do fine mine runs threw it like nothing and its lvl 71 with just enigma and botd gpa and rest is mf gear.so a full ik barb would slap the **** out of them all.

5. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

You have to be 76 to use full IK set... And yes it does really well for mfing, pit or anywhere you want to really.