Enter The Meatrix

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
Eh, it's from PETA, I'm not sure I would just swallow their propoganda whole. I'm sure some of it is true, with their own conspiracy theory spin on it.

I'm not for that sort of animal cruelty at all but, when you are on a budget and organic foods are twice as much as non-organic, what do they expect?

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
I have zero respect for PETA. They're so extreme that their tactics have made me totally against them as an organization... which is a shame, because some of their philosophy is actually good. Their practice of that philosophy is reprehensible much of the time.

The cartoon was.... eh... ok. I liked the whole giant robot wavy arms thingy though... lol.

Underseer

Diabloii.Net Member
LunarSolaris said:
I have zero respect for PETA. They're so extreme that their tactics have made me totally against them as an organization... which is a shame, because some of their philosophy is actually good. Their practice of that philosophy is reprehensible much of the time.

The cartoon was.... eh... ok. I liked the whole giant robot wavy arms thingy though... lol.
Yeah, I agree that PETA is a bunch of idiots, but
  • that doesn't change the fact that the "Meatrix" thing is funny and
  • I've heard similar complaints about agribusiness from too many different sources to simply dismiss what's pointed out in that one flash animation.