enoying/funny item names

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
enoying/funny item names

well me and my friend played computer(we are from norway), and i just said to him i should mule something...

and i put the mouse on a PUL rune, and then he started to laugh...
coz on norwegian the word PUL means the word F*c*....

and i dont like the name grandfather on a item neither :S

alibaba hmmf -.-

what items has words do you find as enoying or funny??

:jig: :jig: :jig: :

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a friend who still always giggles at the diggler dirk. myself i like crushflange.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Breath of the dying is much less powerful-sounding than it is.

Please, no one mention rare "storm sheild"s.

deademon

Diabloii.Net Member
IntelligentX said:
Items that I think the most annoying: Isenhart's Case.
yes i can agree with this one...im not sure where i saw it but there was a screenshot somewhere...it was a drop from meph...there was a hoz and arach mesh with 2 isenharts cases and the captions said even the worst sets can find themselves in the best drops :rolleyes:

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
necro bow...the pus spitter...cracks me up every time.

And o yes, the iron jang bong makes me laugh and also scratch my chin saying, "Man you know that would make an awesome..."

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
*boasts =D*
I <3 things like this. Before I quit, I plan on blowing everything I have on novelty items...so far I've got:

Moser's Moser's Blessed Circle
Eschuta's Eschuta's Temper
Skullder's Skullder's Ire
Fechmar's Axe of Fechmar
Ume's Ume's Lament
Infernostride's Infernostride
GoodnessGraciou's Great Maul of Fire
Berserker's Berserker Axe (Not personalized yet)
Myrmidon's Myrmidon Greaves
Krintiz's Skewer of Krintiz
Nord's Nord's Tenderizer
Halaberd's Halaberd's Reign
Twitchthroe's Twitchthroe
Lycander's Lycander's Aim
Lycander's Lycander's Flank
Tidus' Long Sword
Steiner's Broad Sword
Quina's War Fork
Partizan's Partizan (This is probably gone. I think it was on a mule that expired last week.)
Crappy's 1bocta
Buzzing Bone Wand
Spiked Shield of Spikes
Outdated's Buriza Do-kyanon (I think this went the way of my partizan, sadly :\)
Culwen's Culwen's Point
Oprah's Iron Jang Bong (This is gone, I'm certain. It was on Lucy's account when she gave it away, and when she came back it wasn't there anymore)
EDIT - Forgot Whitstans' Whitstan's Guard

I'm forgetting a couple. Maybe I'll edit them in if I remember.

For normal uniques with odd names;
Bing Sz Wang
The Dragon Chang
Cranebeak (until not too long ago I thought this was called Canebreak. I suppose I should read things slower *rolls eyes*)

gibsonSG

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a screenshot of this somewhere, but the funniest item I've seen to date was in the form of a rare sword - the "Vicious Bastard Sword." I nearly shat myself upon reading it. I'll see if I can find the screenshot and post it sometime - it's really quite amusing.

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I notice there seems to be less funny item names in English then there can be in the French version. I saw some screenshots that showed really funny item names...

Here are some of them, of course the page is french.

http://diablo2.judgehype.com/index.php?page=erreursvf2

You can also see translation errors... really funny. For example, Bone Armor says "Creates a damage that absorbs bone armors"

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a screenshot of this somewhere, but the funniest item I've seen to date was in the form of a rare sword - the "Vicious Bastard Sword." I nearly shat myself upon reading it. I'll see if I can find the screenshot and post it sometime - it's really quite amusing.
I have a Weird Bastard Sword.

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a 'Cracked Bastard Sword' personalized by my character named CrackBoy...:cool: