Enough is enough

Enough is enough

It's official. Diablo 2 hates me.

So here's the deal. Before i started on a quest to do 100 players 3 mf runs, the pits were the most successful place for me to run. It netted me some of my best items, especially higher end stuff. Meph was running dry. So i thought 'hey, lets record what runs and see what cool stuff i get'

now, in all honesty, once i reached my 25th pit run, i actually checked to see what difficulty i was playing. i was getting green broad swords, breast plates, gold greaves. not a single exceptional, let alone elite. I HATE TANCRED...ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way...

so...no more pits. i might have a go at meph later but right now i'll take a break from runs, cos they fill me with murderous rage :thumbsup:

and thats my rant for the day. :clap:

phatbrava

Diabloii.Net Member
you know it does happen that way...
everyone has dry runs, dont worry, but the luck always comes around!
i say keep on runnin' :thumbsup:

Tasdaz

Diabloii.Net Member
And that is the beauty of Diablo... It can be rewarding and then it can be downright frustrating... I don't peronally like the pits, prefer the ancient tunnels (no archers :thumbsup: ) and the rewards can be just as good... Good luck with the rest of your runs, wherever they may be!!

Stony

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't worry if you get a series of bad runs... it will end, eventually, just like good runs eventually dry out. Random chance is like that-- the stuff you want is not spaced out evenly. There will be times when you get nothing for a long time, then suddenly get good items dropping every few runs. Take a break to do something else when you get bored, but keep at it. Do the runs, and the itamz will come.

Stony

GlennDanzig220

Diabloii.Net Member
ComeOutAndPlay said:
It's official. Diablo 2 hates me.

So here's the deal. Before i started on a quest to do 100 players 3 mf runs, the pits were the most successful place for me to run. It netted me some of my best items, especially higher end stuff. Meph was running dry. So i thought 'hey, lets record what runs and see what cool stuff i get'

now, in all honesty, once i reached my 25th pit run, i actually checked to see what difficulty i was playing. i was getting green broad swords, breast plates, gold greaves. not a single exceptional, let alone elite. I HATE TANCRED...ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way...

so...no more pits. i might have a go at meph later but right now i'll take a break from runs, cos they fill me with murderous rage :thumbsup:

and thats my rant for the day. :clap:
Man, I hate it for ya... I was excited when I saw you were going to do 100 at /p3, because I wasn't looking forward to the lower /p setting, so I started doing another 100 at /p8 with a lot more mf than before. Lady luck must not be smiling on you today, but you never know! That gold Hydra Bow might pop out of the next monster you kill!

essojay

Diabloii.Net Member
That's why I try to run as many places as possible because that (somewhat) reduces boredom, especially when I'm having dry runs.

Hey guys,

thanks for the replies. i might start again in a day or two. then i will do a giveaway for the 20 gold hydra bows and ber's i find :thumbsup:

actually its been a little more interesting playing my first zon, shes lvl 16 and throws mean poison and lighning javelins. and by mean, i mean they mean to hurt, but dont really :p nah, shes ok.

good luck in future mfing. may tancred and isenhart watch over you all :lol:

a little OT, but will Plague jav actually kills things in hell, given 20 in plague and pois jav and trang oul gloves? anyone with experience got any tips on how effective it is?

- COAP