Enigma

Apophis

Banned
Enigma

hi..i am building a char but i don't know whom..so i want this char to use phoenix and/or destruction. :D i looked over the guides but no1 recomands this expensive items :D please help me

malakho

Diabloii.Net Member
It could be that even though these are expensive items they aren't necessasrily designed specifically for any 1 charectar build, and there are many runewords out there that are just as effective (within parameters) and are cheaper

and why so specific on the items? were you gifted them or do they just look cool? And i didn't see the link between those two and enigma...

Malachi

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Apophis said:
hi..i am building a char but i don't know whom..so i want this char to use phoenix and/or destruction. :D i looked over the guides but no1 recomands this expensive items :D please help me
Destruction is a cool runeword although its a little out there for a specific build.Teamed with phoenix,maybe an avenger would be a good build for it.

Apophis

Banned
sirdoofuss is right..i just want to use these 2 runewords..i still keep looking but so far i never saw a build with phoenix and destruction. i don't want another runewords because almost no1 uses destruction..i like his stats and he's cool :D