enigma

XAznBladeCloudX

Diabloii.Net Member
enigma

See, I want a emigma. But I already have the trang-oul set. So do u just need a item with enough socket for enigma or does it have to be an armor? :confused: :confused: :confused: Please reply! :(

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
for enigma, you need a three socketed (grey) armor. It cant be a magical, set, rare, or unique armor.

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
...and it *definetely* can't be something that is not an armor.

Actually I'm wondering how someone who does not seem to have a remote clue (sorry, but that's how your question looks like) about runewords can afford an enigma? :scratch:

*stkrause

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
stkrause said:
Actually I'm wondering how someone who does not seem to have a remote clue (sorry, but that's how your question looks like) about runewords can afford an enigma? :scratch:
How much is Enigma in $$$? Can't be that much...

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
XAznBladeCloudX said:
See, I want a emigma. But I already have the trang-oul set. So do u just need a item with enough socket for enigma or does it have to be an armor? :confused: :confused: :confused: Please reply! :(
..and if you make an enigma yourself, don't make it to just any armor.
Use the light ones (mageplate/dusk/archon etc) so it's easier for you to trade it away later if you want.

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
If I understand the post correctly, he wants to make enigma in a weapon, so he can keep ful trangs :lol: :D

*stkrause

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I don't know why, but when a low post-count guy asks a newbie question like this, others often have to jump to ugly conclusions. I see no reason why in these days, newcomers cannot have Enigma runes. Perhaps that guy got the stuff from a friend and I think that would not even be an implausible explanation. Unless you don't have evidence (like the question "Why can't I put anything into socketed stuff ?" which obviously reveals a MH user), you shouldn't accuse others of anything, neither directly nor indirectly.

This is the NEWCOMER FORUM, so expect NEWCOMER QUESTIONS without playing the Wize One or showing a Holier-than-Thou attitude.

Rcuhljr

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
I don't know why, but when a low post-count guy asks a newbie question like this, others often have to jump to ugly conclusions. I see no reason why in these days, newcomers cannot have Enigma runes. Perhaps that guy got the stuff from a friend and I think that would not even be an implausible explanation. Unless you don't have evidence (like the question "Why can't I put anything into socketed stuff ?" which obviously reveals a MH user), you shouldn't accuse others of anything, neither directly nor indirectly.

This is the NEWCOMER FORUM, so expect NEWCOMER QUESTIONS without playing the Wize One or showing a Holier-than-Thou attitude.
...so wait seriously... why can't I socket stuff :drink: :uhhuh:

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
I don't know why, but when a low post-count guy asks a newbie question like this, others often have to jump to ugly conclusions. I see no reason why in these days, newcomers cannot have Enigma runes.
Alot of people prefer the effort = results stance. They find it annoying that someone, who doesn't appear to know much about the game, could think that they could get an enigma straight off the bat, without "going through the hoops".

Personally, I'm a little surprised myself that someone who doesn't know much about runewords knows that he wants an enigma. To me, it just sounds like doesn't know what it is or how it works, but he knows it's cool, so he wants one..

What I find a little more confusing, is that he started this thread yesterday, and yet, back on the 6th, in a previous thread (7th post), said that he already has an enigma... :scratch:

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
hey, to those guys who argued about 3 socket trang armors and enigma in trang armors

i know that! :thumbsup:
i was just trying to make up something stupid :clap:

and no im not implying that ppl here are stupid :D

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Orphan said:
Alot of people prefer the effort = results stance...
... and others getting stuff without truly deserving it makes humans envious (those of us free of envy become angry, skipping envy :rolleyes: ) which leads to anger which leads to hate which, as we all know, leads to the dark side of the force.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
... and others getting stuff without truly deserving it makes humans envious (those of us free of envy become angry, skipping envy :rolleyes: ) which leads to anger which leads to hate which, as we all know, leads to the dark side of the force.
Different people react differently to situations. I'm one of those people that believe rewards should be given to those who put in the effort, and yet I do not hate those who get things on a silver platter. Rather, I just have less respect for them (when compared to those who did put the effort in).

Even in this scenario, whereby someone was probably given an enigma by his friend, I can hardly hate them (if I did, I would be a small man..). Sure, he'll probably not know the effort that he would have had to go through in order to make one himself (and thus, he'll appreciate it less), but he couldn't have known it at the time he received it.

It's like buying your first car. I bought mine, with the money I earnt. As a result, I appreciated and valued it more. But someone who gets a car from their parents wouldn't, because to them it was a quick process, and they'll probably think it'll happen again if need be :uhhuh:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I fully agree to your efforts=results statement, being the explanation for people showing behaviour like envy or disrespect. People can think what they want, but IMO they shouldn't express themselves like that in public. It's better for themsalves as well.

We all have that small man within us (and much more fearful ones as well), it's just how far and how often we let him out.