Enigma Teleport Bug

hackedagainanda

Diabloii.Net Member
I've noticed as I've been running pits every now and then the hotkey for teleport gets unbinded and in the skill choice menu teleport is also gone and I have to re equip enigma for it to come back.

Does anyone know of this bug or is it just me?

It's merely annoying but it'd be nice if I could get it to stop happening.

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
It happens whenever you pick up an item that grants Teleport (be it + skill or charges), for me at least. I've experienced it since I came back to the game a couple of years ago but don't recall that bug from my earlier playing days, so I'm not sure exactly what the cause is. Same for coloration of same-type items. Eg if when I pick up LoH while having other Bramble Mitts equipped, those will have the LoH graphics while I'm holding LoH. Initially I blamed GoMule (since I noticed both these things when I started using it) but I'm not sure to be honest...

Albatross

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll second ffs, but I think the unbinding occurs only when you hover over an item with teleport and I'm not sure about charges, but staves with TP will do this 100%.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Charges are fine if I remember correctly. The same thing happens with BO, and I assume any such skill.

Entwilighter

Diabloii.Net Member
Ooh. Glad it's not just me!

I realised why this was happening to me so much in one particular session: I was clearing Normal Cows looking for a +3 Energy Shield Gnarled Staff .. all those staffs with +Teleport. I couldn't figure it out! So thanks for enlightening me. :D

Last edited:

ArtOfSenf

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm this only happened to my chars when they used i.e. Najs Staff for the Teleport Charges. It happened when I exited a game with the staff in my hands (not on switch). Never ever happened to me with Enigma, though..