Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Enigma for mf skele necro?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by MasaM, Mar 26, 2004.

1. MasaM

MasaM IncGamers Member

Enigma for mf skele necro?

Is enigma good armor to mf skeleton necro?

I tought it would be nice to tele to bosses. I planed to use arm and homunculus, shako, war travs, goldwrap, chance guards, nagel rings and maras as other stuff. There isnt much fcr and do enigma need fcr to tele fast? What i do? I tought i would use mf gear mine alt w/s. I could use wizspike and liddles there, but then i lose mf. :scratch:

What you think i should do? Any suggestions?

2. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

FCR IS NECESSARY FOR PVP.

pvm, not really, just horribly slow tele'ing. enigma rox, your whole crew (sans revives) tele with you. so you will just up and *blam* land on top of a baddy like nothing!

g

3. kaervek666

kaervek666 IncGamers Member

dont forget that when you teleport, until either you or you skellies move off the spot monsters will run up and hit you first. I get stung by those dolls if i tele round to meph.
    I'm starting to think max block might be a good idea just for that situation.

part of the reason i like running diablo, same layout all the time so i know exactly where im going to land. as soon as you kill the 3 seal guardians and tap all 5 seals everything else dies anyway. If IM hits just tele back and forth a bit until another curse gets laid, or just resummon skellies.

4. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

If you're just going to do MF runs on Bosses, then killing the other monsters shouldn't be your priority. When you're teleporting around, you're just trying to get to the main MFing spot as fast as possible (IE: Throne room, Durance level 3, etc). Once you're in that area, THEN you can switch back to your main MF weapons. I recommend teleporting on top of an enemy only if it's a single monster, or very weak ones. Even if you have an abundant supply of life, a group of fast hitting, big damage monsters can kill you very quickly (especially if you're cursed with something like Amplify Damage).

5. AdunaCCDanimoth

AdunaCCDanimoth IncGamers Member

For all of your MF Skellymancer needs:

http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=126628