Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Enigma barb? O.o

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Trifang, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Trifang

Trifang IncGamers Member

Enigma barb? o_O

I was thinking about making a tele barb with enig...and I was wondering how the skills, items, and strats would work out. I'm not super rich so...I'm not gonna have like |2aider's gear and stuff...but I was wondering if you guys could help me plan it out. Would this kind of barb even work out at all? I saw one before...it was owning everyone. I dont' care about what weapon I'm gonna use...errr..HELP...plz? :-D

2. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Pretty much every barb build, aside from IK, uses Enigma as it is; there's really not much to it. You just build your barb, and throw on enigma. It's pretty straightforward, though you won't be teleporting super fast and effectively unless you just settle in and make a singer, with the extra mana boosts and fcr.

-Hal

3. royalsego

royalsego IncGamers Member

don't you hate it when people talk "trash" in a public game to your barb(thinking they can beat you easily), and then when u duel them, u teleport right on them and ww... and bang.. they're dead and then they say... "lol enigma"(sarcasm) like we're noobs for putting enigma on barbs.

and most of the time it's little kids who just stay in town and say "wanna meet? i'll punch your face in"

[
    SIZE=2]WOW[/SIZE]​

4. prion

prion IncGamers Member

you don't know the rules of the public duel game? any skill that beats you is BM.

:cyclops:

5. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

no WW, barb, no WW, no shield, take off shield plz

zeal only plz