enhanced damage question

Kev

Diabloii.Net Member
enhanced damage question

lets say i have beastz equipped on a fury druid, without pheonix shield im doing 2.8k fury dmg, when i put pheonix on it goes up to 3.8k, the phoenix has an enhanced damage bonus of 361%, shouldnt my damage have went up by 361%? wat am i missing?

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: enhanced damage question

no liek beast is wat 280max dmg? 280x3.61=1010 so thats coreect why use beat >_> use somerhing faster

PFSS

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: enhanced damage question

lets say i have beastz equipped on a fury druid, without pheonix shield im doing 2.8k fury dmg, when i put pheonix on it goes up to 3.8k, the phoenix has an enhanced damage bonus of 361%, shouldnt my damage have went up by 361%? wat am i missing?
All off weapon %ED is added in one go (I think, I'm not the expert so may be wrong)

Say you have 200 Strength, 300% Skill ED, A Might Aura of 200%ED, A Wolvering spirit thingey with say 100%ED and Fanatacism with 150%ED (just to have some numbers) this gives you a total of 950%ED. So to get the damage you do you multiply the weapon (+charm/jewel) damage by 10.5.

Now - say you add in a pheonix shield with 361%ED this will bost your total %ED from 950% to 1311% so to get your final damage you multiply your weapon (and charm/jewel damage) by 14.11.

(you also have Critical Strike and Deadly Strike and Amp/Decrep which can change these, but ignoring those)

So adding the pheonix shield in this case will boost your damage by about 35%