Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Enchantress Rouge

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by savvyguy, Apr 3, 2004.

1. savvyguy

savvyguy IncGamers Member

Enchantress Rouge

Had an idea for a weird sorc build....

20 Warmth
    20 Enchant
    20 Fire Mastery

20 Light Mastery
    1-20 Telekinesis
    1-20 Mana Shield

The bow i'm going to be using is:

Hellrack Colossus Crossbow
    225% Ed
    +141 Ar
    1-326 Fire/Cold/Light
    20% IAS
    LVL 18 Immolation Arrow(100 Charges)
    2 Sockets

OK now the fun part

Lvl 20 Enchant with synergies gives 504-659 fire damage and +191 Ar. So, I'll be doing (504-659)+(1-326)*(1.63)= 505-1190 Fire damage, (1-326)*(2.78) = 3-906 Light Damage, and 1-326 Cold damage per shot.

I assume fire mastery also works on immolation arrow, which would make using the charges very tempting.

Lvl 18 Immolation Arrow:
    Explosive Damage: 300-310 (489-505)
    Attack Rating Bonus: +183

Using Immolation arrow I'd have a total AR bonus of +515%, and an insane amout of fire damage. To make up some ground on the light damage side, my inventory will be stocked with +1-20 light small charms.

The two sockets are probably going to be shael and hel. So for stats:

STR : 131
    DEX : 51
    VIT : ??
    NRG : ??

The question i have is how much vit/nrg, and of the 20ish points i have left over how many for TK vs Mana Shield. And do i need to pump dex for AR even with the bonus on enchant and the bow?

I'm probaby going to use a Kuko until i lvl high enough to use the Xbow.

What you guys think?

2. lone500

lone500 IncGamers Member

Im making a similar build atm. Mine is going to be same in fire and im gonna get the utility spells like you (mana sheild) exept ill only put a few points into it maybe. Eventually im gonna be using the demon machine crossbow cause it shoots explosive arrows. enchant enchances the damage making u do some big blasts. there are many bows with this mod. i figure im going to put none in energy cause u wont be using it much exept to keep mana sheild going and you shouldnt be getting hit much. Ill put as much str as i need and ill put the rest into dex and vit. Need dex for extra damage to kill those pesky fire immunes if ya know what i mean. remeber shooting is freaking slow for sorcys and the demon machine has -60 attack rate which is REALLY fast. When i get one ill put a shael in it or something.

3. decoy_sJ

decoy_sJ IncGamers Member

sounds nice but after my titan sorc shock..nothing really shocks me now...

the thing bout FM and LM adding to hellrack's elemental damage is nice..but seriously..besides nice damage..hellrack has some really bad things going for it..firstly is the str requirement..its a pain..and secondly is the firing rate..REALLY v bad..

i dunno..maybe u can up ur str to be able to wear it un-Hel with possibly a double Shael or one with IAS and requirement deduction..with the high str u can even wear SS on switch with a good melee weapon since u can get the nice bonuses from enchant too..

oh and the thing bout using the charges on the bow..u planning on using it as a pri attack?wouldn't that be v troublesome and maybe expensive to recharge all the time? correct me if i misunderstood anything pls :innocent:

4. zaphette

zaphette IncGamers Member

Very viable build but I would most likely stick to the Demon Machine (just for the attack speed).

It would be fun to try with the Hellrack though.

I don't think I would go with Eng shield. There have been so many discussions on that subject on this thread, but I ended up being convinced not to use it (YMMV).

Maybe throw the points from Eng shield into Cold Mastery to beef up the cold damage.

Ranged enchantress is very fun to play. Good luck.

5. Watzit2ya

Watzit2ya IncGamers Member

Another bow to consider for the lvling, is a SkyStrike. Its usable at lvl 29, and has some great Lightning damage add VF attack speed. As far as the bow req... i would drop the shael, and add 2 hel's. The 20% from shael i doubt is going to be helping you, as much as the additional less req would be.

6. savvyguy

savvyguy IncGamers Member

thaks for the help guys....

i'm going to plan on using kuko for now.... I'm going to drop two -15 req jewels into one of my hellracks (found 2) and see how that works out, if not i'll try to find a deamon machine.

7. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

er well, kuko vs non fire immunes is a lot better. hellrack is a bad idea I feel as it has no explosion, no pierce. skystrike with a 1-100 lightning jewel would serve a person better, or a blue shocking bow with 2 shaels is best probably.

sky is nice with a base ar of 100. gives the enchant something to work with. hellrack doesnt offer attack rating or speed. shrugs. if you solve both the speed issue and the attack rating with hellrack, well, it would be best vs fire immunes if you put a few points into COld mastery as well.

i have some sick huge elemental charms so i don really concern myself so much with having a lot of elemental damage on the weapon.